Congrats to Creighton - 2011 Baseball Champions

Discuss MVC baseball here

Re: Congrats to Creighton - 2011 Baseball Champions

Postby valleychamp » May 23rd, 2011, 9:24 pm

I wonder why isaso is allowed to continually troll this board?
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby iSASO » May 24th, 2011, 5:32 am

Congrats to Creighton Coach Ed Servais for being awarded the Coach of the Year Award. Very much deserved.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Little Eddie » May 24th, 2011, 9:32 am

Anybody from Wichita coming down? I'm thinking about going to the game...JJ Clamdip? isaso? I already found out that Outpost will not be in attendance.
Little Eddie
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MoValley John » May 24th, 2011, 11:17 am

[quote="Little Eddie"]Anybody from Wichita coming down? I'm thinking about going to the game...JJ Clamdip? isaso? I already found out that Outpost will not be in attendance.[/quote]

Hey Eddie, don't try to push me out! I won't be going to any baseball games but any Shocker fans in Omaha are invited to meet me in person, I'll buy the first two rounds of drinks!

I won't be outdone, I'll bring Doritos and Slim Jim's!!! Eddie, you're invited too, but if you come, don't even try to upstage me with Pringles and real beef jerky.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby iSASO » May 24th, 2011, 7:30 pm

I'm not coming for the first three days anyway. I'm attending a conference in Lawrence Freakin' Kansas of all damned places. Just arrived in the Belly of the Beast. Wearing my Championship Shocker Gear loud and proud though.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DUBulldog » May 25th, 2011, 11:16 am

iSASO wrote:I'm not coming for the first three days anyway. I'm attending a conference in Lawrence Freakin' Kansas of all damned places. Just arrived in the Belly of the Beast. Wearing my Championship Shocker Gear loud and proud though.

Be careful that you don't get caught in the crossfire if the KU basketball and football teams run into each other.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball