Nebraska vs Creighton on espnu tonight

Discuss MVC baseball here

Postby LMS » May 10th, 2011, 4:11 pm

National TV tonight from tdAmeritrade park for those interested in checking out the new home of the CWS.
LMS
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Nebraska vs Creighton on espnu tonight

Postby Turner » May 11th, 2011, 12:09 pm

Jays win 9-8. :bounce:
Turner
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby MoValley John » May 11th, 2011, 5:10 pm

I was at the Bob Segar concert. It was awesome!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheShock » May 11th, 2011, 5:55 pm

Turner wrote:Jays win 9-8. :bounce:

Congrats! What the hell happened? I watched the first few innings and you were up 9-0. At least you didn't step on your nuts like the Shockers did last night. That was a top 10 all-time choke job if I've ever seen one. Damn glad I didn't have to witness it in person.

P.S. I don't care if your 'new' home pall park is rented or not... that's simply an awesome facility and setting for college baseball. Hell, it damn near looks major league. Yes, I'm jealous, but it does help the image of the Valley.
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Jays26 » May 12th, 2011, 8:07 am

TheShock wrote:
Turner wrote:Jays win 9-8. :bounce:

Congrats! What the hell happened? I watched the first few innings and you were up 9-0. At least you didn't step on your nuts like the Shockers did last night. That was a top 10 all-time choke job if I've ever seen one. Damn glad I didn't have to witness it in person.

P.S. I don't care if your 'new' home pall park is rented or not... that's simply an awesome facility and setting for college baseball. Hell, it damn near looks major league. Yes, I'm jealous, but it does help the image of the Valley.

Classy post TheShock...thanks. It reminds me of Royals Stadium in KC but with less capacity. My Son, who works for MECA (they run Qwest and the new ball park) said when he was going thru it before it opened that once the fans attend a game, even die hard Rosenblatt fans, that they will quickly forget Rosenblatt.

It could easily be a major league stadium, now if one of those MLB teams that only draw less than 15K wants to move..... :) (pipe dream)
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball