Cart before the horse question

Discuss MVC baseball here

Postby ictjay » May 19th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Would CU be able to host a regional/super regional at the TDA Park?
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Cart before the horse question

Postby Ferd Berfel » May 20th, 2011, 5:24 am

Well they would have to be ranked a lot higher first, the RIP would have to be a lot better.

If the BJ's had their own stadium instead of renting one maybe, but they would have to be a much better team that what they have on the field this season.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby ShockValue » May 20th, 2011, 6:37 am

I don't think he means this year and I don't think renting a stadium matters when it's the home of the college world series.
ShockValue
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby blueblood » May 20th, 2011, 6:53 am

Could they?
yes. no rules against it

Will they?

no. IF we make it 3 seeds dont host.
blueblood
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Snaggletooth » May 20th, 2011, 7:58 am

ShockValue wrote:I don't think he means this year and I don't think renting a stadium matters when it's the home of the college world series.

How would you know what he is thinking? Please explain yourself. Plus please change your username as I find it offensive.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ShockValue » May 20th, 2011, 8:12 am

Snaggletooth wrote:
ShockValue wrote:I don't think he means this year and I don't think renting a stadium matters when it's the home of the college world series.

How would you know what he is thinking? Please explain yourself. Plus please change your username as I find it offensive.

explanation- I don't think even homer CU fans believe they are one of the best 16 teams this year.
ShockValue
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby ihsi » May 20th, 2011, 8:17 am

ShockValue wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:

explanation- I don't think even homer CU fans believe they are one of the best 16 teams this year.

As a homer CU fan, I'm not sure we even get a bid if we don't win next week. I think we can host a regional if we were judged to be good enough though.

Also, I too am offended by any username including Shock :Cheers:
ihsi
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Snaggletooth » May 20th, 2011, 8:22 am

ShockValue wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:

1st, you dont have to be a top 16 team to host. There have been plenty of examples of #2 seeds hosting. 2nd the topic was "cart before the horse" implying they think they are expecting a bid to the NCAA this year even though they have not officially locked it up.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball