WSU SWEEP BU - wins 1-0 (game 3)

Discuss MVC baseball here

Re: WSU SWEEP BU - wins 1-0 (game 3)

Postby DoubleJayAlum » May 20th, 2011, 2:41 pm

It has been raining here all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is rained out.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Snaggletooth » May 20th, 2011, 2:46 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:It has been raining here all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is rained out.

That would be cool. Then you would have to play 2 tomorrow and I suspect against a team like msu sweeping a dh will be a litle more difficult than playing one game a day. Additional bonus would be the pitching staff generally would have one less day of rest before the tournament.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » May 20th, 2011, 2:52 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote:It has been raining here all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game is rained out.

That would be cool. Then you would have to play 2 tomorrow and I suspect against a team like msu sweeping a dh will be a litle more difficult than playing one game a day. Additional bonus would be the pitching staff generally would have one less day of rest before the tournament.

Unless it rains tomorrow too.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Snaggletooth » May 20th, 2011, 3:16 pm

I'm sure that new fangled field is built to be played after a hurricane. So I really think they should be able to get the games in unless cu decides that they don't think they can win. Then I'm sure they will find a way to not play them.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball