MVC baseball tourney game 10 - Creighton vs SIU

Discuss MVC baseball here

Re: MVC baseball tourney game 10 - Creighton vs SIU

Postby ictjay » May 26th, 2011, 3:35 pm

3ontheway wrote:
ictjay wrote:
3ontheway wrote:as long as gene is at the helm, there will be no "power shift". gene has forgotten more about baseball than the cumulative amount of anyone ever affiliated with CU baseball has ever known. cu should be thankful that they can play in the same conference as the shox.

Before you start throwing your darts at Hendrey, remember he is one of Brent's best friends and has done WSU baseball alot of favors. These little ambushes are getting old. Then all the SN's go back to there security nest and giggle about it. Don't get far in life when people forever want to tear people/institutions down. Thank goodness we're talking maybe 20 people total. I have 100's of Shocker fans who are good friends of mine and none share the immature thoughts you guys do.

umm, that post was made in jest ict. I was a freshman when cu went to the CWS with Jim. just answering clod's post with some sarcasm. cu has had a lot of good baseball minds over the years.

I'm all good. Not so much at your direction 3, just got a little tired of reading the back and forth. And I do post on SN as a Shocker fan (2nd favorite team) and get a little sidways about the constant anti CU banter. No harm done. PS Tell Gene that Oakley has come out with several new styles of glasses since 1984.
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 3ontheway » May 26th, 2011, 3:45 pm

don't know krusty personally, but respect his longevity and success. gene wouldn't be gene unless he looked like he could compete in a bass fishing contest after a shox game with those oakleys from 1991.

for the record, i am not a shocker fan, but am not a shocker hater either, i am a sCUm alum and fan and occasionally wear khakis but don't have a trust fund set up for me.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby tkjay1 » May 26th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Lots of postgame stuff on bluejaybanter.com. Shox fans lots of interviews over the past few days with coach and some of the players.

As for Gene never liked the guy --until yesterday when I got to spend a few minutes with him. Some funny stories. Then today he sees me, shakes my hand and begins to discuss the tourney with me. Frankly more than our AD will do with me and I do a radio show for his freaking university.

We will have him on as a guest in the near future.
tkjay1
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby C0|db|00ded » May 26th, 2011, 4:19 pm

tkjay1 wrote:Lots of postgame stuff on bluejaybanter.com. Shox fans lots of interviews over the past few days with coach and some of the players.

As for Gene never liked the guy --until yesterday when I got to spend a few minutes with him. Some funny stories. Then today he sees me, shakes my hand and begins to discuss the tourney with me. Frankly more than our AD will do with me and I do a radio show for his freaking university.

We will have him on as a guest in the near future.

I'm glad you like Krusy. If you can pay his salary ($500,000.00) I'm sure he would love to become a BJ. If you can round up another 400k or so you can have Brent and J.T. as well. We need to hire a young, hungry coaching staff to get our team back into the World Series.

We have some of the best baseball facilities in the nation and can pay a coach about as much as he asks. We are just waiting for Krusty to retire (or move to Omaha).

T

...:cool:
C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Ferd Berfel » May 26th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Before you start throwing your darts at Hendrey,

Gene has plenty of faults but as far as I know he has never screwed the mother of any of his players like Hendry did.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby ictjay » May 26th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:
Before you start throwing your darts at Hendrey,

Gene has plenty of faults but as far as I know he has never screwed the mother of any of his players like Hendry did.

Nice class act loser.
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Ferd Berfel » May 26th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Loser?

I have never screwed the mother of one of my employees.

It would take a real loser to do that and that is what Hendry was and is.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby ictjay » May 26th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:Loser?

I have never screwed the mother of one of my employees.

It would take a real loser to do that and that is what Hendry was and is.

I'll take you to task with this one. Lets hook up. PM me.

Oh, Krusty has been CAUGHT how many times? How about JT? I can bury you.
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Ferd Berfel » May 26th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Oh, Krusty has been CAUGHT how many times? How about JT?

I am not defending them, just pointing out what a D**k Hendry was and is.

PM you? I think not that is a little Gay don't you think?
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball