2011 College World Series

Discuss MVC baseball here

Re: 2011 College World Series

Postby Jays26 » June 27th, 2011, 3:12 pm

oneNEIGHBOR wrote:
Ferd Berfel wrote:
College Soccer News ranked CU's soccer stadium as #1 in the country for college soccer.

Soccer?

You play the Soccer card in this facility debate?

Soccer sucks, no one cares about Soccer. A bunch of kids running around that are not tough enough to play football or rugby.

The only people that watch soccer are the boyfriends/girlfriends and parents, that is it, no one cares.

At least CU owns the facility.

You are an ignorant asshole...

LOL..couldn't agree more but I have a feeling this posts life span is short. :bow:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Ferd Berfel » June 27th, 2011, 3:13 pm

An accurate representation of the intelligence of soccer participants.

One of the many reasons Soccer sucks,

Soccer counts time up. Soccer games count the time that has elapsed, rather than the time remaining. This is stupid for a number of reasons. First, soccer games don't refer to time anyway, so why even keep it? Second, why the concern on the past? The score already reflects all important information of what has already happened in the game. In soccer, this is most likely irrelevant anyway, since the score is most likely 0-0, er, nil, nil. The focus should be on the result - which depends on the future. Thus, time should count down. Can you imagine NASA counting up (from, say, when JFK made his speech about landing on the moon in a decade)? How stupid would that be?

You Guys need to relax, you can be cured from any kind of attraction that you may have to this so called sport,

A Successful Case Study

Our suggestions have had a minimal effect to date, but that is due to the lack of subjects. we have cured 90% of subjects who have sought our advice on how to cure the soccer affliction. Here is an example of such a success:

BEFORE typical CU fan:

Subject suffers from poor mental and physical condition.
Subject has questionable sex.
Subject is an avid fan of soccer.

AFTER treatment:

Subject has re-emerged from treatment as a confident adult in perfect mental and physical condition.
Subject hates soccer.

You can be cured from any attraction to this stupid so called sport, but you have to admit that you have a problem first.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Ferd Berfel » June 27th, 2011, 3:21 pm

I don't like soccer, but there are people who do. I hope we don't hear how bowling is better because WSU won 25 non-NCAA club version national titles in it anytime soon if they don't count soccer as a sport.

Red why bring up a manly sport like bowling?

No one is arguing that it is superior to Soccer even though it is pretty obvious from all of the participants in the United States it is much more popular.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Jays26 » June 27th, 2011, 3:24 pm

Just and FYI...I am not a fan of soccer......and your attempt at being funny is really pathetic...you must be a joy to hang with. (Now it's time to find that ignore button)
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jays26 » June 27th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:
I don't like soccer, but there are people who do. I hope we don't hear how bowling is better because WSU won 25 non-NCAA club version national titles in it anytime soon if they don't count soccer as a sport.

Red why bring up a manly sport like bowling?

No one is arguing that it is superior to Soccer even though it is pretty obvious from all of the participants in the United States it is much more popular.

Ok..sorry..just one more before ignore...

WHAT???? Bowling is much more popular and has more participants than soccer??? You are a re-tard.
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Baseball