NCAA Regional - WSU vs K-State

Discuss MVC baseball here

Re: NCAA Regional - WSU vs K-State

Postby Haha » June 1st, 2013, 6:18 pm

BirdFan 4Life wrote:If you can't win with grace and humility before regional play

Are you speaking of certain fans? if thats the case carry on.

Or are you speaking of the WSU players? If so please enlighten me on specifically what bothered you.

I noticed the redbirds star hitter flapping his arms like a bird before pointing at the dugout after a double. Is that grace? I only say it now because I couldn't care less and know the kid didn't mean anything and was enjoying playing baseball and competing but if you want to start being bothered by actions.

I'm calling you out on this because it seems to me that's been a few red bird fans M.O. this season. Lose and throw a fit about it. Call the opponents classless, ignore one's own antics, etc.

Just drop the shtick cause it's pathetic.

WSU lost and got pounded cause they suck this year, they won the MVC cause yes both ISUr and all of the Valley sucked in baseball this year. They just happened to be hot during the MVC tournament. Boo fricking hoo, move on.
Haha
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby shoxrox » June 1st, 2013, 11:05 pm

BirdFan 4Life wrote:This game was never close once the Shockers took the mound. 3 pitchers used in the 1st inning alone with the final score being 20-11 after Wichita chalked up 2 late. So yeah....that's that.

I guess the irony is: If you can't win with grace and humility before regional play...you give up the most runs ever by a Shocker team in NCAA tournament history. But hey, it's the Year of the Shocking.

I just knew when I came here there would be some buttsore Redbird fan opening up their mouth after their team got it handed to them on their own field for all the marbles.

For all of the owning WSU has done to Illinois State this year (see the signature), and for all the negative karma that has been sent that way, you'd think Redbird fans would be a bit more humble. But no, there had to be one jealous one out there and sure enough it happened.

Maybe one of these days Illinois State might actually win a big game or do something in the spotlight. Not unless the d-bag fan karma changes though.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Snaggletooth » June 2nd, 2013, 1:19 pm

Haha wrote:Or are you speaking of the WSU players? If so please enlighten me on specifically what bothered you.

ILST fans are complaining that WSU players came to their place and showed emotion, and then partied after beating them in their once in a lifetime season.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » June 3rd, 2013, 2:49 pm

I have seen this Wichita team several times in person and they seem like a group of fun loving kids. Don't get me wrong I love to hate on the Shockers and their antics as much as anybody, but this particular group was a fine bunch.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » June 3rd, 2013, 10:01 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:I have seen this Wichita team several times in person and they seem like a group of fun loving kids. Don't get me wrong I love to hate on the Shockers and their antics as much as anybody, but this particular group was a fine bunch.

Are you feeling ok?
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Previous