Indiana St. Vs. Fairfield - 11/27 3:30 pm on ESPN2

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana St. Vs. Fairfield - 11/27 3:30 pm on ESPN2

Postby LJay » November 27th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Wow, that was hard to watch. CU blew so many games in the second half last year that I thought I was having a flashback. Fairfield got within 3 but Sycs ho,d on and win by 6.

I swear it looked like Odum didn't want the ball in his hands the last few minutes.
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby FearDaTrees » November 27th, 2011, 5:39 pm

beatingrillz wrote:I dont care how amazing syc fans think Odum is I wouldn't want him on my team, makes really dumb plays and his attitude cost his team Tim and time again.

Just shows your complete lack of basketball knowledge. The guy has a triple double in a college game and you wouldn't want him on your team? Dumb statement sir.
FearDaTrees
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby jackwagon » November 27th, 2011, 5:43 pm

PPL are showing their hatred for the sycamore fan base here. They didnt handle the press break well but the whole game was hard to watch and you wouldnt want Odum on your team? Ok then. Nice win for the sycs and the valley
jackwagon
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » November 27th, 2011, 5:46 pm

FearDaTrees wrote:72-66 final Sycamores win.....it wasn't pretty but at the end of the year this is a fantastic win against a team that will most likely be in the dance. Great game by Odum as well, becomes the first Sycamore with a triple double since some guy named Bird in the 70's

In the dance?
Fantastic?

Not jumping the gun, are you. Iona should win the MAAC, a one bid league.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby pafan » November 27th, 2011, 5:47 pm

FearDaTrees wrote:
Just shows your complete lack of basketball knowledge. The guy has a triple double in a college game and you wouldn't want him on your team? Dumb statement sir.
And? I believe Ron "Meta World Peace" Artest had a quadruple double (pts, reb, ast, stl) when he played for the Pacers.

Doesn't mean I'd want him back.
sad Evansville alum
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member

Postby LJay » November 27th, 2011, 5:50 pm

FearDaTrees wrote:72-66 final Sycamores win.....it wasn't pretty but at the end of the year this is a fantastic win against a team that will most likely be in the dance. Great game by Odum as well, becomes the first Sycamore with a triple double since some guy named Bird in the 70's

Fairfield is pretty good but Iona is favored to win that conference. Fairfield will need to win their conference tourney to make the dance.

Odum did great when things were going well but either Lansing screwed up by not putting him in a place to handle the ball late or Odum didn't go get the ball at crunch time. He disappeared late against that press.
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Postby FearDaTrees » November 27th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Im not an expert on the MAAC but everything I have read/seen has had Fairfield the favorites. A lot of "experts" had Fairfield winning this tournament too.
FearDaTrees
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby MoValley John » November 27th, 2011, 5:53 pm

jackwagon wrote:PPL are showing their hatred for the sycamore fan base here. They didnt handle the press break well but the whole game was hard to watch and you wouldnt want Odum on your team? Ok then. Nice win for the sycs and the valley

See, you are calling people haters, but since you said the game was hard to watch, you could be a hater, too. Indiana State is not hard to watch. I used to think they were hard to watch, but on Thanksgiving, I said they were hard to watch and because of that, I was called a hater. I won't be a hater so they must not be hard to watch. Haters gotta hate.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby FearDaTrees » November 27th, 2011, 5:55 pm

It doesn't matter what I or any other Syc fan says, we will always be wrong in your opinions. That's fine...just be prepared to eat your crow just like last year. We are still the conference champs and off to a 6-1 start.

Fear the Trees!
FearDaTrees
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby beatingrillz » November 27th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Fear ISU did not win the valley they weren't even close.
Last edited by beatingrillz on November 27th, 2011, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beatingrillz
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball