bcg
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Re: Jays vs Braves Wed. 7pm

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Jays26 » February 27th, 2013, 10:36 pm

Deanthonybowden wrote:I didn't get to see much of the first half. Did Creighton go to Ech????? When i was watching, which was just the final minutes of the half, we NEVER went to ECH but sure as f*** tried to go to Doug every time. Im just curious if they tried to go to ECH the first 15 minutes? and if not then im really questioning Daddy Macs priorities seeming to be just let my son score as many as i can, screw the rest the team.

Wtf....dean please stop posting...
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Deanthonybowdenfan » February 27th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Sorry , it just seems like a big reason we've struggled , ive noticed, is our offense just looks to give the ball to Doug to score. As opposed to at the beginning of the year when we were playing well, we utilized the whole team on offense thats why we were so much better. Second half thats exactly what we did, we looked for whoever happened to be open, and to set up points for whoever was in the best position to score, as opposed to just standing around and givin the ball to Doug. When i turned on the game it was already half way through the first half, and i wrote that post after watching the end of the first half, where we never gave it to Greg and were still just too focused on Doug. You can dislike my comment, but Ive been watching closely and this is certainly IMO a big part of why our offense has struggled. We played great the second half and got the whole team involved!! that was the difference. Peace.
Deanthonybowdenfan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Majik45 » February 28th, 2013, 8:28 am

In the 2nd half tonight, Creighton looked like the team that started the year 15-1. It was quite a show they put on.

Sad that Bradley couldn't send out the seniors on a win. It sure looked like it was going to be Bradley's night when Geno decides to start the 4 seniors and little used player Milos Knezvic gets a bucket on a fast break lay-up less than 2 minutes into the game. Bradley still has a ways to go for sure.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DoubleJayAlum » February 28th, 2013, 9:06 am

Geno is a class act and I really like him. When Gibbs was laying on the ground after a mid-air collision, Geno actually went out and offered a hand to help him up.

I think Bradley got a good one. Good luck to you guys (except in any rematch :D )
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoBraves » February 28th, 2013, 11:47 am

DoubleJayAlum wrote:Geno is a class act and I really like him. When Gibbs was laying on the ground after a mid-air collision, Geno actually went out and offered a hand to help him up.

I think Bradley got a good one. Good luck to you guys (except in any rematch :D )

Thanks for the gesture and props to our coach. He is a good one - I certainly hope he is able to recruit good players to continue the climb upward for BU hoops.
If we can get a big man who can step right in next year, we should improve - not as much as from last season to this one, but maybe a .500 Valley finish.
MoBraves
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby squirrel » February 28th, 2013, 1:03 pm

It's a real shame some of our fans are too blinded by loyalty to the boy wonder that they can't appreciate the direction which we are heading.
squirrel
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball