Shox Baker Transferring To Creighton?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Shox Baker Transferring To Creighton?

Postby shoxrox » March 12th, 2013, 3:23 pm

I feel like I'm going back and forth with a person with the intellect of a 9 year old. My question is do they sanction off areas of cruise ships for 9 year old intellectuals trapped in the bodies of 50 year olds?

At least this thread proves to all of those out there that Creighton's finest are alive and well and do have the ability to post only in the times of good feeling.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby PorkTornado » March 12th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Your signature is out of date. When I follow the link it just takes me to a page that shows Creighton as the Auto Bid winner from the Missouri Valley Conference.
PorkTornado
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby glm38 » March 12th, 2013, 3:27 pm

I think this comment was way overblown. I don't think it was a racial thing or a knock on WSU at all. Baker shoots the ball very well and is consistent with his outside stroke. The rest of the Shox not so much. The shox do a lot of things well but consistent shooting is not one of them. But that is CU 's game. Hence the comment.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » March 12th, 2013, 3:46 pm

shoxrox wrote:I feel like I'm going back and forth with a person with the intellect of a 9 year old.

Here's an idea --- stop going back and forth then!

Your biggest problem here is that you think whoever posts last, wins. Make your pithy little comment and them move on. Don't drag whatever argument you've entered into each day into every thread (i.e., don't stalk people) and don't be so ridiculously obsessed with having the last word. If you think the person you are talking to is a child, stop wasting your time and energy arguing with them.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jays26 » March 12th, 2013, 4:05 pm

shoxrox wrote:I feel like I'm going back and forth with a person with the intellect of a 9 year old. My question is do they sanction off areas of cruise ships for 9 year old intellectuals trapped in the bodies of 50 year olds?

At least this thread proves to all of those out there that Creighton's finest are alive and well and do have the ability to post only in the times of good feeling.

Ah...insults/name calling. When he is beat that's the Baller we all know.
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » March 12th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Name calling? I didn't call you a name. Unless you're now embarrassed by the fact that you're a Caribbean cruiser?

Oh ya, you buuuuurned me. Funny coming from the guy who dropped douchebag like it was hot through the course of the year. Hypocrite.

shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » March 12th, 2013, 6:26 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:
shoxrox wrote:I feel like I'm going back and forth with a person with the intellect of a 9 year old.

Here's an idea --- stop going back and forth then!

Your biggest problem here is that you think whoever posts last, wins. Make your pithy little comment and them move on. Don't drag whatever argument you've entered into each day into every thread (i.e., don't stalk people) and don't be so ridiculously obsessed with having the last word. If you think the person you are talking to is a child, stop wasting your time and energy arguing with them.

Surprised that you call out me but not the King of Back and Forth representing Jay Nation, Jay26.

Also, I don't need you lecturing me about going back and forth. YOU of all people coming back with that talk is beyond laughable.

Welcome back to posting though, MIA.

shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby mvcfan » March 12th, 2013, 7:10 pm

glm38 wrote:I think this comment was way overblown. I don't think it was a racial thing or a knock on WSU at all. Baker shoots the ball very well and is consistent with his outside stroke. The rest of the Shox not so much. The shox do a lot of things well but consistent shooting is not one of them. But that is CU 's game. Hence the comment.

I don't know what he meant and from the looks of this board, nobody else does either. I like Brando and consider him a pro, but whatever it was that he meant, it rates high as one of the dumber things that a play by play guy could say.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby C0|db|00ded » March 12th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Baker would never fit in playing for BJ, he is way too athletic. Before he got injured, he stole a pass, beat everybody to the other end of the court, and slammed it home with authority. UNL fans would have dropped their beers in the aisles had a white 6'3" guard on Club BJ done something like that.

T

...:cool:
C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby PorkTornado » March 13th, 2013, 7:28 am

How did Baker get hurt?
PorkTornado
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball