Moderators added - RoyalShock and unipanther99

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Moderators added - RoyalShock and unipanther99

Postby WuDrWu » November 9th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Hey guys.

The other announcement thread was locked so I will try to post here. Is there a way a person could request some more smilies? There really aren't enough good ones available to properly show excitement, imho. I don't know if there is a fee that needs to be paid, but if so, I am happy to organize a fund raiser to take care of whatever is needed.

Maybe the clapping smilie with the shouting cheer in the middle? The thumbs up smilie?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks as always!

MvcDrMvc :P
THE VALLEY RULES! GO VALLEY!
WuDrWu
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MVCfans » November 9th, 2010, 6:04 pm

WuDrWu wrote:Hey guys.

The other announcement thread was locked so I will try to post here. Is there a way a person could request some more smilies? There really aren't enough good ones available to properly show excitement, imho. I don't know if there is a fee that needs to be paid, but if so, I am happy to organize a fund raiser to take care of whatever is needed.

Maybe the clapping smilie with the shouting cheer in the middle? The thumbs up smilie?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks as always!

MvcDrMvc :P

I think there are widgets for additional smilies somewhere. I'd be happy to add them if someone wants to find them and send me a PM.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MVCfans » November 9th, 2010, 9:27 pm

I found a widget with a few hundred different smilies and the next time you post a reply you'll see that I added several. Once I have time to go through them all, I'm sure I can add more. Unfortunately, no school mascot or Go Team smilies yet. If someone has access to them, let me know.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby DUBulldog » November 9th, 2010, 9:33 pm

MVCfans wrote:I found a widget with a few hundred different smilies and the next time you post a reply you'll see that I added several. Once I have time to go through them all, I'm sure I can add more. Unfortunately, no school mascot or Go Team smilies yet. If someone has access to them, let me know.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:Cheers:

:kiing:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Eddie » November 9th, 2010, 9:36 pm

MVCfans wrote:I found a widget with a few hundred different smilies and the next time you post a reply you'll see that I added several. Once I have time to go through them all, I'm sure I can add more. Unfortunately, no school mascot or Go Team smilies yet. If someone has access to them, let me know.

Is there a smilie option that indicates that you think the poster is on drugs?? :rock:
Little Eddie
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MVCfans » November 9th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Little Eddie wrote:

Is there a smilie option that indicates that you think the poster is on drugs??

Does this count?

:Shaggy:
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby WuDrWu » November 9th, 2010, 10:11 pm

Muchas Gracias! That is fantabulous!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!:
THE VALLEY RULES! GO VALLEY!
WuDrWu
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Little Eddie » November 10th, 2010, 7:49 am

WuDrWu wrote:

Muchas Gracias! That is fantabulous!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!:

:Shaggy:
Little Eddie
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby jayball » November 10th, 2010, 8:42 am

I think MVCDRMVC is on sarcasacilin or maybe scofficil.
jayball
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby SubGod22 » November 10th, 2010, 10:38 am

Doc has me all :huh:
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball