"Review of some preseason college basketball magazines"

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: "Review of some preseason college basketball magazines"

Postby Redbirdfan21 » September 14th, 2010, 12:39 pm

landmark wrote:so a friend of mine got tornado to delete one of his own posts this morning, that must be a nice feeling. Even though i think its funny that instead of admitting his mistake he just removes it so no one can see the evidence.

Those are the best!
Redbirdfan21
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BirdmanBB » September 15th, 2010, 12:37 pm

landmark wrote:so a friend of mine got tornado to delete one of his own posts this morning, that must be a nice feeling. Even though i think its funny that instead of admitting his mistake he just removes it so no one can see the evidence.

So unlike his blog saying that he does not run the BU board, he has the ability to delete posts? Interesting....
BirdmanBB
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby landmark » September 15th, 2010, 1:09 pm

I think since he started the thread he could delete it, i am sure his brother was on line and might have done it for him as well because we all know he doesn't have that power ;)
landmark
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby MoValley John » September 15th, 2010, 2:16 pm

landmark wrote:I think since he started the thread he could delete it, i am sure his brother was on line and might have done it for him as well because we all know he doesn't have that power ;)

Oh, I forgot, Tornado gave up the keys to the kingdom and has no moderating ability on Bradleyfans anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he had nothing to do with the Bradleyfans poll scandal, either. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby 45otseoj » October 18th, 2010, 10:46 am

tornado wrote:One final note, I've been told someone is posting under the name "Tornado" on the ISU board..just another obvious juvenile attempt to turn their hatred towards fans of another team...but then, that's fine, it simply discredits them and takes away from any support they could be giving their own team. It certainly has never bothered me before to see those kinds of immature actions, and I am so thankful Bradley fans are so much classier...
...it's about as grown up as "buck fradley"..

:lol:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball