"Illinois State falling program"

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby 45otseoj » September 7th, 2010, 1:48 pm

http://forums.chicagohoops.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=23899
ISU program is slowly falling apart, I'm being generous with that being said because in Coach Tim Jankovich tenure there he had one maybe two good years of success and not very great success of recruiting chicago area kids at all or even Illinois for that matter. I'm not sure if its a matter of promise's not being kept or just terrible coach/player relationships but quality players that they worked to bring in have all transfered out, like the lights of Jeremy Robinson, Bobby Hill (returned, only to be kicked off but will discuss that in a min), Keyon Smith (also returned, soon to discuss that too), Terry Johnson, Ty Modupe, and recently Kellen Thornton, now I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but these are the most notable and thats coming to mind. I also heard that their face of the program didn't graduate after 4 hard years in the classroom and on the court. What type of coaches allows a player of his caliber not to at least walk the stage after being on pace and course. I hear that the coaches didn't even push it just allowed it not to happen as long as he performed on the court, not understanding that at all. As a coach who has a deep personally relationship with him and his mom, referring to ISU coaches, how can u stand for it! Then rumors, of many DUI's, theft, everyone smoking weed and coaches overlooking it, players getting intoxicated early and often and even mainly the underage players, players committing credit card fraud, criminal sex charges, and registered sex offenders!! What is happening and why are the coaches doing??? ISU is no longer top in the MVC and soon see the firing of the staff.....
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: "Illinois State falling program"

Postby unipanther99 » September 7th, 2010, 1:55 pm

Well, that's an interesting first post by someone on that site. I was curious what that site was all about, and then I saw they had a forum called "Middle School Basketball" and kind of lost interest.
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby 45otseoj » September 7th, 2010, 2:02 pm

unipanther99 wrote:Well, that's an interesting first post by someone on that site. I was curious what that site was all about, and then I saw they had a forum called "Middle School Basketball" and kind of lost interest.

Do you notice anything familiar about the writing style?
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Little Eddie » September 7th, 2010, 2:15 pm

45otseoj wrote:
unipanther99 wrote:Well, that's an interesting first post by someone on that site. I was curious what that site was all about, and then I saw they had a forum called "Middle School Basketball" and kind of lost interest.

Do you notice anything familiar about the writing style?

I don't...Perrault maybe?
Little Eddie
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby DUBulldog » September 7th, 2010, 3:06 pm

So, some guy with an ax to grind registers on Chicagohoops.com, makes his one and only post ripping Jankovich......and that is somehow worth discussing on this board?

I'm confused.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MoValley John » September 7th, 2010, 3:39 pm

DUBulldog wrote:So, some guy with an ax to grind registers on Chicagohoops.com, makes his one and only post ripping Jankovich......and that is somehow worth discussing on this board?

I'm confused.

For the record, I'm not confused at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have a seaking suspicion that you are not as confused as you are letting on. :roll:
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball