Matt Perrault

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Matt Perrault

Postby WSUbballer » September 13th, 2010, 9:37 pm

It is no secret that I am not one of Creighton's biggest fans. However I will say that I feel sorry for the CU fanbase in this regard. No fanbase or university deserves this type of aggravation and embarrassment. FreddyMac's biggest mistake was handing the reigns over to that "media mogul".

This latest series of events really confirms all of this.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MoValley John » September 13th, 2010, 11:07 pm

I rarely, rarely venture to that site. Too few threads, too much Matt Perrault. Something tells me I may be missing out on some classic comedy right now.

Anyway, I haven't been there since the Altman left and MCDermott was hired. I'm starting to feel the need to log in over there, it's like rubbernecking at an accident, you know you shouldn't, you don't want to, but you must! :lol:

Maybe tomorrow.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » September 14th, 2010, 8:54 am

Why would a grown man feel the need to visit the Facebook page of a 17-year old high school basketball player? And then go to the point of "friending" him??

Those kids create their Facebook profiles for their peers, buddies, etc. Not for some 45-year old dude from Omaha to go to and tell him how great Creighton is. Leave the kids alone.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby unipanther99 » September 14th, 2010, 9:02 am

I've never been one to get into the recruiting battles. When one commits or signs, I pay attention, but I don't feel the need to get involved to the point where my day can be made or ruined by some 17 year old high school kid in suburban Chicago. I know some of you enjoy it, and that's fine, but trying to get yourself actively involved in the kid's decision making process is both creepy and unethical IMO.
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby bigdawg » September 14th, 2010, 9:06 am

unipanther99 wrote:I've never been one to get into the recruiting battles. When one commits or signs, I pay attention, but I don't feel the need to get involved to the point where my day can be made or ruined by some 17 year old high school kid in suburban Chicago. I know some of you enjoy it, and that's fine, but trying to get yourself actively involved in the kid's decision making process is both creepy and unethical IMO.

Agree. The only thing creepier or possibly more unethical would be trying to convince other grown men to do the same.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby cu8493 » September 14th, 2010, 12:44 pm

Now, now, this is no way to talk about the man whose high-powered, sixth place in the Omaha market, afternoon radio sports talk show was responsible for getting the new home of the College World Series, TD Ameritrade Park, approved by the Omaha City Council. :lol:
cu8493
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Duancole » September 27th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Just FYI for facebook fans of "Matt Perrault Sucks", Matt successfully got it erased. Apparently he convinced Facebook it was a hate group toward him.

Matt..... YOU SUCK!
Duancole
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby WSUbballer » September 27th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Duancole wrote:Just FYI for facebook fans of "Matt Perrault Sucks", Matt successfully got it erased. Apparently he convinced Facebook it was a hate group toward him.

Matt..... YOU SUCK!

Wow, what a PANSY.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Shockerfan13 » September 27th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Create another one.
Shockerfan13
All MVC
All MVC

Postby AndShock » September 28th, 2010, 12:14 am

Shockerfan13 wrote:Create another one.

^^^ If he's contributing to it, and "liking" the group, I don't see how it's a "hate" group towards him. Unless he hates himself...nevermind, answered my own question.

I do like how he was commenting about how the group showed that people actually didn't hate him, though. Claiming since all of Des Moines, Omaha, and Wichita weren't in the group. I guess he considered it a self esteem boost.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball