Matt Perrault

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Matt Perrault

Postby WSUbballer » October 13th, 2010, 10:29 pm

LMS wrote:Matt stuck his foot in his mouth again this time calling out a CU player's tweets. Problem was that he was interacting with a fake twitter account and people at CU were not amused. It sounds like some people are asking the school to disassociate with him.

http://creighton.rivals.com/showmsg.asp ... 09&style=2

That would be the best thing to ever happen to Creighton. Let him join up with Iowa State or Iowa. Freddy needs to grow a pair and sever ties with him. I'm almost positive a very large majority of Creighton rivals members as well as CU fans in general would love for this to happen. It just doesn't make sense to have this much garbage and tension surrounding the internet landscape that is rivals, especially when it starts filtering into good ol' reality.

This nimrod truly doesn't get it. Twitter and facebook are his only loves but also ultimate fails.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MoValley John » October 13th, 2010, 11:16 pm

Matt should move to Peoria and become a Braves media guy. Tornado would love him!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ihsi » October 14th, 2010, 9:21 am

LMS wrote:Matt stuck his foot in his mouth again this time calling out a CU player's tweets. Problem was that he was interacting with a fake twitter account and people at CU were not amused. It sounds like some people are asking the school to disassociate with him.

http://creighton.rivals.com/showmsg.asp ... 09&style=2

I know there are lots of us worried that he going to somehow get CU into trouble with the way he contacts recruits and families. Plus he makes us look bad more often than not with his juvenile arguments and look at me approach.
ihsi
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby RoyalShock » October 14th, 2010, 10:02 am

So, Matilda is waltzing again?

Color me surprised.
RoyalShock
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Snaggletooth » October 26th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Does anybody know if CU has self reported themselves for this NCAA violation?
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby jaybydna » October 26th, 2010, 7:03 pm

We let MSU and Nebraska report those things for us. :mrgreen:
jaybydna
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby DoubleJayAlum » October 26th, 2010, 8:34 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:Does anybody know if CU has self reported themselves for this NCAA violation?

What violation?
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Snaggletooth » October 26th, 2010, 9:37 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:Does anybody know if CU has self reported themselves for this NCAA violation?

What violation?

Can't find the smilies for SEE, HEAR and SPEAK NO EVIL.

Were not you the one who WSU fans thought were bordering on tampering.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » October 27th, 2010, 7:47 am

Snaggletooth wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote:

What violation?

Can't find the smilies for SEE, HEAR and SPEAK NO EVIL.

Were not you the one who WSU fans thought were bordering on tampering.

I have no idea. If so, they are delusional.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby cu8493 » October 27th, 2010, 8:17 am

I am a two time graduate of CU and season ticket holder going back to the 80s. I sat through some of the worst college basketball on earth during the RJ years, and am a longtime Jaybacker. I was a frequent (probably too frequent) visitor to the old Bluejay Cafe in its forms going back to almost the time it came on line. Last week, I deleted the site from my favorites and probably will not visit it any time in the future. I held on to hope over the last couple of years that it would get better. But, alas, hope is dead. I'll get my bluejay fix from this site and the White and Blue Review. My hope is that McDermott will quickly tire of MP's narcicistic act and start lobbying to the administration to cut ties with the clown. Nothing in the world would make me happier.
cu8493
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball