Matt Perrault

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Matt Perrault

Postby Duancole » September 10th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Did anyone hear what he did to Creighton? He posted on the Bluejaycafe.com that all the Creighton boosters should contact recruits via FACEBOOK! HA! What was he thinking? Creighton's compliance told him to remove it and now on the cafe he is trying to pretend like it never happened! If you talk about it he will delete your post. Anytime you have to say something is "totally legal" you probably shouldn't do it. Please join and "like" Matt Perrault Sucks on Facebook!

Check out what he wrote, I copied it before he deleted it:

Hey Guys,

I was talking to someone involved in college athletics today and found out a pretty interesting way of showing support to kids who are being recruited by Creighton that is totally legal.

Fans are allowed to "friend" anyone on facebook - IE prospective student athletes that Creighton is recruiting. Many schools are doing it but if you are on Facebook - here are a few names you should be "friending" asap:

Austin Chatman
D'Von Campbell
Nevin Johnson
Tyrus McGee

(Josh Richardson and Joe Coleman aren't on FB)

I'm not saying do anything except request to be "friends" but it would be a nice show of Creighton fan support of the program if these prospects are getting hit up with requests by lots Jays fans.

Check a few of them out like - Austin Chatman (Austin_Chatman) on Twitter too.

Just think of it as a 'bat signal' to these kids as they make their visits to Creighton. Keep an eye on the BJC Facebook and Twitter for more names that pop up too.
Duancole
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Matt Perrault

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Matt Perrault

Postby WSUbballer » September 10th, 2010, 10:33 pm

LMAO!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bigdawg » September 11th, 2010, 8:19 am

What's interesting is that even Creighton fans are sick of this guy now.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleychamp » September 11th, 2010, 10:02 am

what a douche.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby goUEaces » September 11th, 2010, 10:05 am

I can't believe he did that! What could he have been thinking?
goUEaces
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby WuDrWu » September 11th, 2010, 10:46 am

More gems from the queen of all transgender douchebaggery dickfingers. Where is ValleyTalk when you need it?

I may have gotten that phrase wrong....I don't attend the meetings.

If there is a more useless waste of skin on the planet, I don't want to hear about it. I can't wait for his next tirade against double G. Every time he opens his piehole, it only proves how good we have it.
THE VALLEY RULES! GO VALLEY!
WuDrWu
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Duan » September 12th, 2010, 1:12 pm

This thread was started by Duancole? Wow....popular message board name!
Duan
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Snaggletooth » September 12th, 2010, 6:10 pm

some interesting things coming out of the BJ - wSU booster making possible improper contact and CU is censoring BJ Cafe.

So does this mean we can turn Wichita State in for some of their fans (I think a guy named shockerfan13 for one) tweeting kids and telling the kid he should go to WSU?!

Jay - I have an open line to Compliance ... I know Brandy and she and I have an understanding that if anything pops up on the board that makes CU feel uncomfortable - I will take it down. If that is CU censoring this site.... well, Fred and I are OK with giving that up
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby 45otseoj » September 12th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Which part of what he did would be illegal?
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Shockerfan13 » September 12th, 2010, 6:55 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:some interesting things coming out of the BJ - wSU booster making possible improper contact and CU is censoring BJ Cafe.

So does this mean we can turn Wichita State in for some of their fans (I think a guy named shockerfan13 for one) tweeting kids and telling the kid he should go to WSU?!

Jay - I have an open line to Compliance ... I know Brandy and she and I have an understanding that if anything pops up on the board that makes CU feel uncomfortable - I will take it down. If that is CU censoring this site.... well, Fred and I are OK with giving that up

I saw that. It's not me by the way...but I did look at the tweet in question out of curiosity. He was responding to a couple BLUEJAY fans that were literally telling Chatman to "be a jay" and that it would be great to "see chatman in a jays uniform". And he technically didn't tell Chatman to "go to WSU". He did poke fun at McDermott's style of system by saying that Chatman had too many skills to play stall ball. Not a great thing to do sure. Technically he was also responding directly to another bluejay fan. In which that same bluejay fan basically said why would chatman go to WSU to play for a coach that would be gone in a year or two. That tweet was also linked directly to Chatman. So while it may have not been a great idea by the Shockerfan to tweet that, if the Blue jays want to turn WSU in for that, they should go ahead and turn themselves in for the same thing.

Regardless it's best to not interact with recruits in any way...just to be safe.
Shockerfan13
All MVC
All MVC

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball