Midnight Madness

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Midnight Madness

Postby 45otseoj » September 14th, 2010, 9:16 am

Khan4Cats wrote:Everyone knows we couldn't have a dunk competition as none of our unathletic white players are capable of that. ;)

Post Of the Year!!! :lol:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Ali » October 11th, 2010, 8:04 am

Other than a midnight madness type event, how many teams have practices open to the public? I'd love to read what fans think after seeing their teams in person for the first time if anyone attends practices.
Ali
All MVC
All MVC

Postby WuDrWu » October 11th, 2010, 9:48 am

Ali wrote:Other than a midnight madness type event, how many teams have practices open to the public? I'd love to read what fans think after seeing their teams in person for the first time if anyone attends practices.

I doubt anyone has "open" practices. That doesn't mean you can't get a pass to watch, when they start.

I am certain you don't want to hear from WSU fans about our practices. Most of us have seen enough of the pickup games to get a decent feel for what the season will bring.

In all seriousness, here's to everyone staying healthy this season. The past few seasons have seen way too many injuries that have affected teams for most if not all of the year. Let's have a good, solid, productive and injury free Valley season.
THE VALLEY RULES! GO VALLEY!
WuDrWu
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Sycamore_DevilDog » October 11th, 2010, 10:39 am

Amen to that WuDrWu…………InSU's season last year was impacted negatively due to several injuries.
A U.S. Marine: No better friend, no worse enemy.
Sycamore_DevilDog
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby 45otseoj » October 11th, 2010, 10:55 am

Ali wrote:Other than a midnight madness type event, how many teams have practices open to the public? I'd love to read what fans think after seeing their teams in person for the first time if anyone attends practices.

The Birds have everything but experience from what I've seen thus far; 1 year away...
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball