Betting Sites?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Betting Sites?

Postby BradleyBrave » November 21st, 2011, 11:28 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
BradleyBrave wrote:Been betting at http://www.intertops.com since 1997. I believe now they're at http://www.intertops.eu. I've never had a problem withdrawing money, just took some out a month ago. Great site with tons of options.

Welcome back to the board. Haven't seen ya in a while.

I should've known it took a thread about gambling to get ya to say something.. :D

Haha...thanks! Yeah was a busy offseason so I took a break from the boards. Glad to be back now, especially while we're all still friends!

:Cheers:
"At some point in the near future, we're going to have a team out there competing for championships" - Geno Ford, November 9, 2011.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby valleychamp » November 21st, 2011, 11:28 pm

glm38 wrote:I had no idea there were so many gamblers in our midst? Gambling on sports appeals to me but I'm too cheap to ever pursue it.

You dont have to put a lot of money into it. I personally just do a lot of small time stuff. Its fun and makes some games a lot more interesting to follow.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BradleyBrave » November 21st, 2011, 11:30 pm

valleychamp wrote:
glm38 wrote:I had no idea there were so many gamblers in our midst? Gambling on sports appeals to me but I'm too cheap to ever pursue it.

You dont have to put a lot of money into it. I personally just do a lot of small time stuff. Its fun and makes some games a lot more interesting to follow.

Agreed. Intertops lets you wager as little as $1 per game. And yes, it makes a lot of games a lot more interesting to follow...
"At some point in the near future, we're going to have a team out there competing for championships" - Geno Ford, November 9, 2011.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby WSUbballer » November 22nd, 2011, 12:07 am

valleychamp wrote:I like G-town at +6 tonight against KU.

Boy, I would've thought you were silly for liking this line. I would have laid the farm on KU, if anything. But you're proving to have quite a knack for this thing. Well done.. so far..
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BradleyBrave » November 24th, 2011, 6:30 pm

BU-Wisconsin opening line - Wisconsin -18.5.

Put your 401K on Wisconsin.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » November 24th, 2011, 8:56 pm

valleychamp wrote:

I could see that. But you guys have no idea how cheap I am!! And the few times I've laid down a few $$ on a game I always tend to bet with my heart and not my head. Hence I usually always lose.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby LJay » November 25th, 2011, 8:45 am

wisky 19 over bu
uni 4 rice
wsu 11 over uab

don't see other lines yet. uab has a solid frontcourt and suspect backcourt. wsu the opposite. interesting game. i know nothing about the other teams.
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleychamp » November 25th, 2011, 9:37 am

I like that UNI at four but I am somewhat to hesitant because it is the first game in South Padre. I would not touch the other two lines..
Last edited by valleychamp on November 26th, 2011, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby LJay » November 26th, 2011, 10:46 am

Saturday lines:

Nevada 5 over BU, neutral
MSU 5.5 over Tulsa, @ MSU
Drake 13.5 over Cal St Northridge @ Drake
UNI 3.5 over Providence, neutral
LJay