Weems vs McDermott

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Weems vs McDermott

Postby Ali » November 22nd, 2011, 11:25 am

I'm convinced one of these two will be POY. Who ya got? I think with all the national pub and feel good story Doug will get it unless CU crashes.
Ali
All MVC
All MVC

Weems vs McDermott

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Weems vs McDermott

Postby BirdmanBB » November 22nd, 2011, 11:26 am

Doug has a commanding lead right now, but this will be shown when they face each other during conference play.
BirdmanBB
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bigdawg » November 22nd, 2011, 11:33 am

It'll be an upset if McDermott doesn't win. Which means he could be POY three times. Damn.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » November 22nd, 2011, 11:37 am

I could really fire up the board and suggest a third candidate, GodO--mGod, but that would just be in poor judgment. :dance: :dance:

In my opinion, it is way, way too early to even have this discussion, we're over a month away from the start of the conference slate. That Bazooka guy from Missouri State is just as likely as anyone else. Let's watch a few conference games first.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MSUBear42 » November 22nd, 2011, 11:38 am

MoValley John wrote:I could really fire up the board and suggest a third candidate, GodO--mGod, but that would just be in poor judgment. :dance: :dance:

In my opinion, it is way, way too early to even have this discussion, we're over a month away from the start of the conference slate. That Bazooka guy from Missouri State is just as likely as anyone else. Let's watch a few conference games first.

Heck, Patterson is just as likely as Weems for us right now. He's been unstoppable.
MSUBear42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby MoValley John » November 22nd, 2011, 11:45 am

MSUBear42 wrote:
MoValley John wrote:I could really fire up the board and suggest a third candidate, GodO--mGod, but that would just be in poor judgment. :dance: :dance:

Heck, Patterson is just as likely as Weems for us right now. He's been unstoppable.

Yeah, but just having a guy you could nickname Bazooka is totally cool! I don't know why Bears fans are blowing it with this Biz crap. Dude should be called Bazooka. Period.

BAZOOKA!!!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bigdawg » November 22nd, 2011, 11:51 am

I disagree John. McDermott could have this thing won before the conference season even starts. If Creighton stays ranked and in the national picture it's not impossible that he could contend for larger honors.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » November 22nd, 2011, 12:00 pm

bigdawg wrote:I disagree John. McDermott could have this thing won before the conference season even starts. If Creighton stays ranked and in the national picture it's not impossible that he could contend for larger honors.

Nobody on the Creighton roster has a name like Bazooka!!!

You absolutely cannot argue with that kind of logic.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SubGod22 » November 22nd, 2011, 1:35 pm

MoValley John wrote:
bigdawg wrote:I disagree John. McDermott could have this thing won before the conference season even starts. If Creighton stays ranked and in the national picture it's not impossible that he could contend for larger honors.

Nobody on the Creighton roster has a name like Bazooka!!!

You absolutely cannot argue with that kind of logic.

:bow:
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby RoyalShock » November 22nd, 2011, 1:52 pm

bigdawg wrote:It'll be an upset if McDermott doesn't win. Which means he could be POY three times. Damn.

If he is POY and makes AA, he's gone after next season at the latest.
RoyalShock
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball