Creighton at San Diego State (Wed 9:30pm)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Creighton at San Diego State (Wed 9:30pm)

Postby PorkTornado » December 1st, 2011, 2:05 pm

MoValley John wrote:I don't want this to get into one of those "which cheerleaders have the worst arms" threads. I simply want my free stuff. Is it too much to ask an 18-22 year-old in striped overalls and goofy face paint to be able to throw like he wasn't raised by two "moms" and might have actually played a year or two of little league baseball? I'm not looking for a bunch of Major league arms, just competence. Just the ability to chuck a tee shirt 15-20 rows. I want my free stuff! Is that too much to ask?

Were you at the game where the gal was trying to top load the t-shirt gun and then, when she finally got it loaded shot it directly down into the ground? Someone's going to lose an eye this year.
PorkTornado
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby havoc » December 1st, 2011, 2:40 pm

PorkTornado wrote:Were you at the game where the gal was trying to top load the t-shirt gun and then, when she finally got it loaded shot it directly down into the ground? Someone's going to lose an eye this year.

I saw a guy in the front row take a t-shirt to the face courtesy of a t-shirt sling shot at a UE game a few years ago. It was classic. It was the first exhibition game and apparently this particular cheerleader hadn't been trained in the fine art of t-shirt sling shot or ever taken a physics class.
havoc
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Jays26 » December 1st, 2011, 5:00 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
MoValley John wrote:I'm still scratching my head as to how the Bluejays went from anemic to scoring enough for pizza????

If you would have told me 10 minutes into the game that Creighton was gonna finish up 4 points short of their season average, I would have thought you lost your marbles.

Very explosive and showed a lot poise throughout, despite getting jobbed on the road by the refs.

Great win for the Valley tonight. Way ta go Jays.

Same here....and the over/under on this game was 140 and I went over. When I made the bet I thought it was a sure thing but after that first 10 min or so I thought, "stupid bet".
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby UNIFanSince1983 » December 1st, 2011, 5:30 pm

Great game by the Jays. Didn't get to listen or watch, but fell asleep when you were down by quite a bit. Woke up didn't think to check the score before going to work, and saw Greg McD tweet about it and was pleasantly surprised. Although I don't want to have to play you guys. Good day for the Valley (sans Drake)!
UNIFanSince1983
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jet915 » December 1st, 2011, 6:09 pm

MoValley John wrote:I was amazed at the energy in that arena. Wichita State is electric like that, but geez was that place loud. I wish more Valley arenas could be like that.

I was at the game and it was loud. Between the "I believe I will win" chants and the Ric Flair "woos" it was very annoying which I think was the point. The place was rocking for the last few minutes and the fact that Creighton was able to score on the last 8 possessions with the crowd so loud speaks volumes, great win!
Jet915
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball