Drake vs Air Force 12/3 7PM

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby DUBulldog » December 3rd, 2011, 8:25 am

It will be interesting to see how Drake bounces back from their @$$-whooping at Boise State.

With the exception of that one game, the Bulldogs have played pretty well this year.

DU needs a 3rd scorer to step up.....right now, Rayvonte Rice and Ben Simons are the top 2 scorers every game. Nobody else is doing anything offensively.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Air Force at Drake

Postby Drake2010 » December 3rd, 2011, 8:26 am

After an embarrassing, deflating road loss to Boise State, can Drake bounce back and earn the conference a win in the challenge against Air Force? This is Air Force's first road game of the year and they haven't really played or beaten anyone particularly tough.

If Drake wins, they will be 5-3 with a real good chance to win out the rest of their non-conference schedule (Eastern Michigan, at Iowa, Central Arkansas). I think all Drake fans would be fairly happy to head into MVC play at 8-3. If Drake loses, I think the team might lose confidence and things could get ugly with such a dunce behind the wheel of the ship. Need to show some resiliency here.

Anyway, I think Drake pulls this one out in a close one.
Drake: 68
Air Force: 64

What about you guys?
Drake2010
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Re: Drake vs Air Force 12/3 7PM

Postby cpacmel » December 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm

Drake 31
Air Force 21
HALFTIME

Simons leads the way with 10 points (4-5 FG)

Rice with 9 points (4-8 FG)
cpacmel
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 8:08 pm

There is nothing better than Dolph on the call!!!! He might not be the most accurate announcer, he might be a little overly biased, but he is so fun to listen to!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jet915 » December 3rd, 2011, 8:27 pm

MoValley John wrote:There is nothing better than Dolph on the call!!!! He might not be the most accurate announcer, he might be a little overly biased, but he is so fun to listen to!

A little?
Jet915
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 8:31 pm

AFA making a little run. 41-37.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 8:45 pm

Drake back up 10!!!! 7:09 to play, Dolph on the call!!!!!

Actually, I think Dolph is technically the color guy.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 9:04 pm

Intentional foul on AFA!!!! Clark to ice the game with freethrows. Drake ball after the missed 2nd freethrow.

2:10 left.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 9:06 pm

60-53, just over a minute left.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » December 3rd, 2011, 9:09 pm

1:21, quickly only a five point game.
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball