Northeastern at Bradley 7pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Northeastern at Bradley 7pm

Postby MoBraves » December 7th, 2011, 10:47 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:For most of the second half that was the best BU has played all year. Of course, when you finally make perimeter and three point shots its amazing how much better you look. Good win for BU against an athletic CAA team that is similar in style to Bradley.

Walt Lemon, Jr had the best game of his career. 24 pts, 5 ast, 7 stls, made free throws, hit two threes and made about 6 circus layups. Of course he also plays 100 miles an hour, makes bad turnovers and looks like somewhat controlled chaos when he has the ball. Taylor Brown continues to really play well, another double double.

Bradley made shots they have been missing and got actual production from the bench..that was the key really. Braves have finals week off and then go to George Washington and Drexel.

TB actually had an off night - Braves fans should expect him to get 15+ a night. He played his heart out though, as did all the team. Good small contrib's from Eastman, Knesevic, Crawford, Thompson.

I thought Walt looked pretty much under control - more poised and confident than I've ever seen him.
He will be a big part of BU hoops over the next few years.
MoBraves
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MoBraves » December 7th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Good game to boost the Valley RPI a bit.
Thanks Braves for getting it done and for giving us fans an entertaining game with some hope this season.
I think we can still crank out more than 10 wins total.
MoBraves
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball