Tennessee Tech at Evansville (Sat, Dec 17)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Tennessee Tech at Evansville (Sat, Dec 17)

Postby pafan » December 17th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Yep. I should file now to take Thursday March 1 off work...
sad Evansville alum
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WSUbballer » December 17th, 2011, 10:15 pm

Tennessee Tech at home?

Terrible.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » December 17th, 2011, 10:25 pm

WSUbballer wrote:Tennessee Tech at home?

Terrible.

Thanks baller for commenting. If you had read the thread we too understand your disappointment . Personally I have something to say about stretching your spincter muscle beyond it's capacity with your head. but at this time your comment is noted
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » December 17th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Sorry to be so brash, but that's the God-honest truth. That is a very bad loss and almost negates the gains made by Indiana State's win today.

There just always has to be that unnecessary drag and this was it.

Does this effectively end the Purple Koolaid train that was chugging at the beginning of the year?
An emphatic "yes".
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » December 17th, 2011, 10:37 pm

WSUbballer wrote:Sorry to be so brash, but that's the God-honest truth. That is a very bad loss and almost negates the gains made by Indiana State's win today.

Does this effectively end the Purple Koolaid train that was chugging at the beginning of the year?
An emphatic "yes".

Oh and how you will piss and moan when you lose in Evansville on Jan 4. Let's see we have drag the Valley to the newest of depths and brought it to a one team to the dance again....yaaadaaa yaaadaaa whatever excuse works for you
:Violin: :Violin:
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » December 17th, 2011, 10:55 pm

sixth ace wrote:
WSUbballer wrote:Sorry to be so brash, but that's the God-honest truth. That is a very bad loss and almost negates the gains made by Indiana State's win today.

An emphatic "yes".

Oh and how you will piss and moan when you lose in Evansville on Jan 4. Let's see we have drag the Valley to the newest of depths and brought it to a one team to the dance again....yaaadaaa yaaadaaa whatever excuse works for you

What exactly are you arguing? Are you trying to defend this loss? Are you losing it?

Please go to the OVC.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » December 18th, 2011, 6:58 am

WSUbballer wrote:
sixth ace wrote:

An emphatic "yes".

What exactly are you arguing? Are you trying to defend this loss? Are you losing it?

Please go to the OVC.

Baller,

It's about adding insult to injury. The Aces don't need you kicking them while they're down. The loss speaks for its self and your commentary, while it might be true, is not needed to point out the obvious. Probably just a little too soon to be piling on.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » December 18th, 2011, 10:10 am

Oh brother, another ridiculous flame fest brewing. Shaking my head. Evansville is not good. Their fans know this. No need to rub salt in their wounds. I wish some fans of particular schools in this conference could take the time over the holiday season to gain a little perspective. Might serve them well.

I am pretty sure my dog could do a better job of coaching than Simmons. Bet they would at least the same record and probably better if Evansville had a coaching staff entirely made up of mvcfans posters. UE needs to decide how important basketball is to them at a fundamental level. They are not doomed to second class valley citizenship for life, but their fans seem to have gallows humor about it. As if it is just their fate. I don't buy this OVC bullcrap, UE CAN compete at the highest level. They have the facilities now.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball