cpacmel
All MVC
All MVC

Re: SIU v Clemson 12/23 Hawaii

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MVCfans » December 23rd, 2011, 4:24 pm

Eerily similar ending to the MSU vs WVU game last night. Valley team up three in the closing seconds of regulation only to allow the opponent to tie it up and win in OT.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby shocktheheart » December 23rd, 2011, 4:27 pm

MVCfans wrote:Eerily similar ending to the MSU vs WVU game last night. Valley team up three in the closing seconds of regulation only to allow the opponent to tie it up and win in OT.

Except MSU allows a desperation 3 and SIU fouls a guy going for a layup with 4 seconds left. Clemson makes the layup and hits the free throw. ZERO basketball IQ on that play.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MVCfans » December 23rd, 2011, 4:29 pm

shocktheheart wrote:
MVCfans wrote:Eerily similar ending to the MSU vs WVU game last night. Valley team up three in the closing seconds of regulation only to allow the opponent to tie it up and win in OT.

Except MSU allows a desperation 3 and SIU fouls a guy going for a layup with 4 seconds left. Clemson makes the layup and hits the free throw. ZERO basketball IQ on that play.

The similarity is that neither team fouled up three (well you know what I mean).
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby shocktheheart » December 23rd, 2011, 4:34 pm

MVCfans wrote:
shocktheheart wrote:

The similarity is that neither team fouled up three (well you know what I mean).

SIU fouled...just at the wrong time, you are supposed to do it 30 feet from the basket not 3 ft.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball