Missouri State at Creighton - 7pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Missouri State at Creighton - 7pm

Postby WSUbballer » December 29th, 2011, 9:04 pm

I'll try and rephrase my post again for the illiterate-challenged.

I can promise you I have not one iota of jealousy in my system for Kyle Weems. I will swear by it on a stack of Bibles.

And this is not a WSU issue, MSU42. Every fanbase on here has their own thoughts about Weems. They don't like his attitude and demeanor. And they have stated as such on here. So please, I'm begging you to not make this into a WSU thing. I may be the most vocal about it in this thread, but I promise you every other fanbase in the Valley shares the majority of my feelings towards him.

Sorry if it hurts you that much. I'm glad you guys still found your way over to this site. Haven't seen many Bear fans in a while in here. It's amazing what one win can do for a message board.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MSUBear42 » December 29th, 2011, 9:31 pm

WSUbballer wrote:Apparently I cannot discuss this any further with you MSU 42 because MSU Duo will let you say whatever you want and I cannot.

You clearly don't know the history between duo and I. We've always kinda gotten along, but it's not like he' a big fan of mine... he'd probably LOVE to delete my posts. :D
MSUBear42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » December 29th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Baller, I don't think the Weems hate is entirely from WSU fans but I do think 99% of it is borne out of jealousy. People don't like the champ and they don't like the champs best player neither. If we had finished in 4th or 5th last year then I don't think we would hear a peep about Weems. Since we are the reigning champions though haters gonna hate.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MSUBear42 » December 29th, 2011, 10:14 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
MSUDuo wrote:Baller, I don't believe his post broke any rules. Yours broke 2.

Since you aren't responding to me by PM and feel the need to discuss it here, which 2 rules did I break?

I just was called a sweetheart, by the way, which of course is not name-calling because it was said by a Bears fan, not a Shockers fan.

You're really claiming me calling you sweetheart as a personal attacks????? Wow! That's a new one! Lol. Thanks for making my day better!
MSUBear42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Bearvision » December 30th, 2011, 12:16 am

WSUbballer wrote:
Bearvision wrote:
WSUbballer wrote:I am a neutral observer in the Weems debate .

How in the world do you think you're a neutral observer on this topic.

See above.

Thanks for adding to the Springfield reading comprehension tally.

I ask again, how in the world do you think you're a neutral observer on this topic.
Bearvision
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby AndShock » December 30th, 2011, 12:43 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:Baller, I don't think the Weems hate is entirely from WSU fans but I do think 99% of it is borne out of jealousy. People don't like the champ and they don't like the champs best player neither. If we had finished in 4th or 5th last year then I don't think we would hear a peep about Weems. Since we are the reigning champions though haters gonna hate.

You add a whole nother level to the word "delusional."
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball