Indiana St at Drake - 7:05pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana St at Drake - 7:05pm

Postby Ricardo del Rio » December 29th, 2011, 10:33 am

WSUbballer wrote:
Aargh wrote:I suspect there are a few InSU posters we won't see out here for a few days.

+1

You could just see this coming..

Sycamores are gonna have to get hot on that March weekend again to make the dance.

+2
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby McBulldog » December 29th, 2011, 10:45 am

I wanna hurt people.
McBulldog
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby DUBulldog » December 29th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:
DUBulldog wrote:For the ISU fans who said that Odum is clearly the defensive POY...... DU freshman Karl Madison absolutely abused him. Drake's 2 freshmen were a combined 15-17 from the floor.

McWhorter is "suppose" to be ISU's defensive stopper...not Odum and McWhorter didn't get it done tonight.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Should have typed "fan" instead of "fans". I was referring to one particular ISU fan who is maybe a wee bit overzealous in his praise of Odum, who seemed stunned a few months ago about Odum being slighted by the voters (by not being voted Defensive POY, despite leading the league in steals).
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ricardo del Rio » December 29th, 2011, 10:23 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:
DUBulldog wrote:For the ISU fans who said that Odum is clearly the defensive POY...... DU freshman Karl Madison absolutely abused him. Drake's 2 freshmen were a combined 15-17 from the floor.

McWhorter is "suppose" to be ISU's defensive stopper...not Odum and McWhorter didn't get it done tonight.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Should have typed "fan" instead of "fans". I was referring to one particular ISU fan who is maybe a wee bit overzealous in his praise of Odum, who seemed stunned a few months ago about Odum being slighted by the voters (by not being voted Defensive POY, despite leading the league in steals).

There is little doubt that Odum is over hyped. Way over hyped.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Dawg_tired » December 30th, 2011, 9:42 am

Odom is either overhyped or our Mr. Madison is as touted the real deal. I think he may be. He as impressively quick and made good decisions all night. Drakes lack of depth concerns me though.
Dawg_tired
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball