A REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

A REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Postby MVCfans » December 30th, 2011, 9:16 am

Please keep negative posts about schools, players, and other posters off the board. It's clear that emotions run higher during conference play and the mods are willing to accept some level of goodhearted ribbing between fan bases. However, please do not use this forum to insult others and start flame wars. Thank you, in advance.

If you have any questions or comments, we are always open to your suggestions.

I can be contacted the following ways:

Email - admin@mvcfans.com
twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/MVCfans

-Chris
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

A REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: A REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Postby MVCfans » August 12th, 2012, 10:40 am

I mention this because I have had posters and mods both make comments to me recently about the incessant trolling of certain posters here. As we near another basketball season, I felt it would be appropriate to remind our posters what our goal is for the site.

Our intent in creating this forum for MVC fans was to depart from the antagonistic and adversarial tone of Valley Talk and hopefully allow for actual dialogue between fans. We believe that most of our users would rather have a forum to discuss the Missouri Valley Conference than a place where every post was certain to draw a negative reponse and ultimately a further response from a fan of the team being ridiculed.

We appreciate everyone participating and are very excited for the upcoming year. My contact information is provided above if you would like to contact me with suggestions or comments.

Thanks-
Chris
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball