Evansville Aces at UNI Panthers (Sun, Jan 1st)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Evansville Aces at UNI Panthers (Sun, Jan 1st)

Postby Ace Dad » January 2nd, 2012, 5:35 pm

Baller...............
There is no difference between basketball and life. Give both your best and ignore the "fans" on the sideline.
Ace Dad
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby valleychamp » January 3rd, 2012, 12:48 am

wow, just getting around to reading this thread. I was wondering why this thread was 8 pages, I figured everybody was ripping UNI, but I see baller stepped in it big time in this thread with his idiotic comments, so thank you very much for deflecting some of that negativity toward yourself baller.

Great win for Evansville. They played great. I don't know what is wrong with UNI. I thought we'd see a lot of games like this coming into the year out of UNI, but we didn't hardly see any of it in the first 10-12 games. I think our play in the non-conf really got people's hopes up a little bit higher than they should be, as we over-achieved a little bit. I still think we have a good team that can do some good things this season, but we have been a bad basketball team for the last 3 games. I'm confident we will get it turned around again, but we have dug ourselves a pretty big hole at 0-2.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby UNIFanSince1983 » January 3rd, 2012, 2:13 am

We have to play a lot better on Wednesday if we do not want to get walked on by the Sycamores. We cannot have Jake Koch and Anthony James hardly score. We cannot turn the ball over 18 times. We cannot have Tuttle miss as many bunnies or free throws as he did. I want to think we can bounce back, but nothing I have seen tells me we can. I thought we had it turned around in the first 10 minutes of the UE game, but alas we decided to cough the ball up over and over again. Going to be a tough road back! Go Panthers!
UNIFanSince1983
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Chuck » January 3rd, 2012, 2:13 am

What a great W on the road for us. Wasn't too confident even after seeing the SIU game. We still looked very out of sync but it seems we are coming up big in the second half.
On the subject just spoken of above me. Sometimes you make your bed so don't complain that you get bed bugs occasionally. Reputation follows you around.
From the desk of Charles Bartowski
Chuck
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby WSUbballer » January 3rd, 2012, 2:04 pm

valleychamp wrote:wow, just getting around to reading this thread. I was wondering why this thread was 8 pages, I figured everybody was ripping UNI, but I see baller stepped in it big time in this thread with his idiotic comments, so thank you very much for deflecting some of that negativity toward yourself baller.

Glad you made it back to the board. I was pretty worried about you after that big home L and you suddenly disappeared. What do you think of UNI's at-large chances now?
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball