Valley Officiating

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Valley Officiating

Postby troutangler » January 18th, 2012, 4:07 pm

MSUBear42 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6BiN1-P2w

I don't care what you say. To miss two blatant travels like this should be cause for any ref to lose his job.

You should care what I say, because Koch did not travel. You don't know what you're talking about, plain and simple, no matter how many videos you put on YouTube. Like I said before also, they are not going to call a three second violation in the last 10 seconds of a game. You sound like a parent at a high school game screaming for three seconds like it's kept on a stopwatch.

You wouldn't know how to referee a kindergarten game, so stuff a sock in it.
troutangler
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby troutangler » January 18th, 2012, 4:09 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
MSUBear42 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6BiN1-P2w

I don't care what you say. To miss two blatant travels like this should be cause for any ref to lose his job.

Yeah. If it was a good official like Ed Hightower, Steve Welmer, Jim Burr, and so forth than I would think that you could let it slide. I remember that incident in the Big East with St John's and I think Rutgers last year. Those refs weren't fired. Or even those Sun Belt refs that let the team play with 6 players on the court at the end well they didn't get fired. But suspensions are probably in order and maybe a public reprimand or at least a note in their own personnel file.

Six players on the court is a technical foul against that team. The officials usually count players, but it happens. They are not going to get reprimanded for something like that.

No one is getting suspended, no one is getting reprimanded publically, and there is no personnel file. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
troutangler
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball