Wichita State at UNI - 7pm Wednesday

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Wichita State at UNI - 7pm Wednesday

Postby valleychamp » January 19th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:2009 team was better scoring team

Actually, I just looked it up. This year UNI is averaging 67.8 ppg, and in '09 they averaged 67.7 ppg. So right now, this is the highest scoring team that coach Jake has ever had.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Snaggletooth » January 20th, 2012, 4:30 am

valleychamp wrote:

Actually, I just looked it up. This year UNI is averaging 67.8 ppg, and in '09 they averaged 67.7 ppg. So right now, this is the highest scoring team that coach Jake has ever had.

As of today, but I am talking when it is all said and done and the season is over. Everybody has found their weakness and so their scoring will be declining here on out.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ferd Berfel » January 21st, 2012, 10:18 am

2livewu wrote:Everyone will have their chance to get back at WSU next year. Experience and size is king in the Valley, and WSU will have precious little of both next season, especially considering the depth of the conference and the relatively few seniors leaving programs.

I don't think that 3G really cares about next season at WSU he will be in South Carolina next year, take it to the bank.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Aargh » January 21st, 2012, 1:17 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:
2livewu wrote:Everyone will have their chance to get back at WSU next year. Experience and size is king in the Valley, and WSU will have precious little of both next season, especially considering the depth of the conference and the relatively few seniors leaving programs.

I don't think that 3G really cares about next season at WSU he will be in South Carolina next year, take it to the bank.

Bad move. You'll get arrested for passing counterfeit currency.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby iSASO » January 21st, 2012, 2:45 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:

Thanks for the archivable quote. See you next season.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Hail Our Panthers » January 21st, 2012, 3:27 pm

valleychamp wrote:

Without looking it up, I'd imagine that we're not scoring at as high a rate as 09, but are having more possessions per game. I'd take that offense over this one all day
Hail Our Panthers
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby DoubleJayAlum » January 21st, 2012, 7:12 pm

iSASO wrote:
Ferd Berfel wrote:

Thanks for the archivable quote. See you next season.

You do realize that Ferd is a WSU poster, right?
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball