Drake at Southern Illinois

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Drake at Southern Illinois

Postby getreal4 » January 18th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Dogs were lucky to win this one tonight on the road. Stretch in the second half where SIU absolutely controlled the boards was brutal, but thankfully SIU couldn't bury their open jumpers.

Dogs can play a lot better, definitely will need some improvement to keep the winning streak alive.

Nice to be in 3rd and must be very tough to be a panther fan looking at Thursday status....
getreal4
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DUBulldog » January 18th, 2012, 10:32 pm

MoValley John wrote:Ravonte Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayvonte.

Not a pretty game....pretty fugly actually. Bulldogs didn't play well, but they made big plays when they had to.

4 in a row, alone in 3rd......yeah, I know it's early and the schedule is about to get much, much tougher, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

:Cheers:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DUBulldog » January 18th, 2012, 10:32 pm

MoValley John wrote:Ravonte Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayvonte.

Not a pretty game....pretty fugly actually. Bulldogs didn't play well, but they made big plays when they had to.

4 in a row, alone in 3rd......yeah, I know it's early and the schedule is about to get much, much tougher, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

:Cheers:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MoValley John » January 18th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Dude, I was in a hurry trying to keep up with Dolph. It's not easy. Take your RaYvonte arse out of here and shove it up one of the cannons at the state capitol.

And yes, in this instance, capital should be spelled with an A but I was sped up with emotion.

I didn't see any Drake fans helping out, they were all probably at the Merle Hay Mall sucking down Maid Rites that they discount the hour before the food court closes.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Dawg_tired » January 19th, 2012, 11:15 am

MoValley John wrote:Dude, I was in a hurry trying to keep up with Dolph. It's not easy. Take your RaYvonte arse out of here and shove it up one of the cannons at the state capitol.

And yes, in this instance, capital should be spelled with an A but I was sped up with emotion.

I didn't see any Drake fans helping out, they were all probably at the Merle Hay Mall sucking down Maid Rites that they discount the hour before the food court closes.

How are they? Sounds like your hang out.
Dawg_tired
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby musiccitybulldog » January 19th, 2012, 1:41 pm

MoValley John wrote:Dude, I was in a hurry trying to keep up with Dolph. It's not easy. Take your RaYvonte arse out of here and shove it up one of the cannons at the state capitol.

I hope the food court still has Orange Julius...I was partial to the Chocolate Pie at Bishops Buffetieria.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » January 19th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Dawg_tired wrote:
How are they? Sounds like your hang out.

I'm partial to George the Chili King, but when they discount the Maid Rites, I'll wait in line and buy six!!!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUBulldog » January 19th, 2012, 6:30 pm

I really don't need to hear about what you're sucking down at Merle Hay Mall.

P.S. Maid-Rite sucks.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball