Bears v. Shox, Wednesday 7pm CST

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Bears v. Shox, Wednesday 7pm CST

Postby Bearvision » February 1st, 2012, 9:08 pm

Shockerfan13 wrote:I still hate him and wish him the worst.

Says a lot about your character.
Bearvision
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby iSASO » February 1st, 2012, 9:13 pm

With his 25 points tonight, Stutz needs only 8 points to reach the 1,000 point mark.

Good game Bears. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Shockerfan13 » February 1st, 2012, 9:14 pm

Bearvision wrote:
Shockerfan13 wrote:I still hate him and wish him the worst.

Says a lot about your character.

Oh well. LOL He's the only one I have ever felt that way about in the Valley. Just the way it is.

You and Acedad can start a "Shockerfan13 has horrible character" club or something. Have fun!
Shockerfan13
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoStBear93 » February 1st, 2012, 9:30 pm

Tip of the cap to the Shockers. We did not have an answer for Stutz and they executed a good game plan. Smith showed up big as well. That said, I still think MSU has a shot in St. Louis...especially with our big man back in the line up. The effort was there tonight...just got worn down by a good team.
I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany....
MoStBear93
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby glm38 » February 1st, 2012, 10:02 pm

It was a fun game to be at. I thought it was pretty well played by both teams. The Bears hit a rough spot for the first few minutes of the 2nd half. That was the difference.

The Bears had no one to match up against Stutz but Kirk sure played his heart out trying.

Might have been different with Patterson but no excuses. Nice win and congratulations to WSU.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » February 1st, 2012, 10:04 pm

shocktheheart wrote:Really only 7,666 in attendance when your supposed rival comes to town?

Yeah that was surprising. Well over 9k for UNI last game so why not for this one?
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby FeartheQ » February 1st, 2012, 10:43 pm

Good game Shox!

Hope that Patterson is back for the rematch
FeartheQ
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby 2livewu » February 1st, 2012, 10:53 pm

WSU is a good team. They've taken a lot of good shots from the league and MSU was no different tonight.

I too hope Patterson returns. I don't like to see anyone injured, but I worry about the concussion. His fall when he turned his ankle did not look right...brain injuries are nothing to screw with.

And I'll say it again, they've played and won and lost with class all during the Marshall era...something I'm very proud to support. The team had every right to celebrate tonight, and they shook hands and walked off the court.
2livewu
All MVC
All MVC

Postby beatingrillz » February 1st, 2012, 10:57 pm

You must not have been at the game then. I wouldn't call that shaking hands and walking off.
beatingrillz
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Haha » February 1st, 2012, 11:12 pm

beatingrillz wrote:You must not have been at the game then. I wouldn't call that shaking hands and walking off.

What did Ragland do? Make a slashing motion across his throat? beat his chest like a wild animal after every shot made? Let every body know he is an a-hole by throwing up the azzhole sign all the way back down the court? Was Raglands mom screaming for an hour and 40 minutes at all ranges, some only dogs can hear?

Get over it, if it was a bear doing it you would be cool with it, it was a shox that just beat the bears and you and Lusk are butt hurt. Don't think for a second that all the trash I'm sure Weems and his buddy (can't remember last years center) talked wasn't part of what drawn in Ragland for whatever he was doing. So in short Ragland needs to keep his mouth shut but don't act like Weems and pals don't run theirs as well.
Haha
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball