Standings after 12 games

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Standings after 12 games

Postby shocktheheart » February 2nd, 2012, 2:12 pm

valleychamp wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote:
Khan4Cats wrote:Yep, ALL UNI players have body art. And NO ONE on Creighton sports anything, no funny haircuts, no flashy different colored shoes,

Big fan of cancer, are ya?

As for appearance issues, I'll grant you that Artino does have one of those silly "chin strap" beards. Then again, he does hail from Iowa... 8-)

Oh, you mean its "normal" for him to wear pink shoes for cancer, but when Marc Sonnen puts Tatoos on his body to honor his deceased mother the is a tatted up thug?

Thug or felon if you are a guy, whore or slut for a women. Complicated science this is.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DoubleJayAlum » February 2nd, 2012, 2:13 pm

shocktheheart wrote:Don't forget the mik, bottled water, batteries, blankets, snow plow, shovel, cans of soup, ice melt, ice scraper, and everything else my wife wants to buy when we MAY get above an inch. Some people think we may die if you can't go outdoors for a day or so.

:D I think our wives would get along famously.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shocktheheart » February 2nd, 2012, 2:13 pm

Drake2010 wrote:To get back on topic, with 3-9 up for grabs, what will it take for each team to stay out of Thursday and what are your guys' predictions for each team?

I would rather talk about snow storms, tattoos and baby asses myself. :D
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby valleychamp » February 2nd, 2012, 2:14 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:
valleychamp wrote:Are you coming to the game in CF, DJA? I will buy you a drink after the game. You cannot possibly be this much of a smug DB in real life.

Not this year, but I've been in the past.

We have a new one of those babies that Khan talked about. Unfortunately, our baby's ass (just like the asses of our other two children) more resembles the asses of MVJ's and Shocktheheart's children rather than what Khan fantasizes them to be like.

With that little one and the weather forecast that has my wife in full blizzard mode (mandatory trip to the grocery store, panicking about going outside and every other silly thing that weather panickers tend to do), has left me unable to make the trip this year. Plus, even if I wanted to go, UNI fans actually have decided to turn out for this one so I couldn't get a ticket.

I would be up for a beer in the future (I'll even teach you how to walk into the UNI "suites" during a game). Likewise, if you ever come to Omaha for a game, I'd buy you a beer as well. :Cheers:

Thats fine. I've been to the Qwest to watch basketball/drink before too.

I will see you in STL.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby unipanther99 » February 2nd, 2012, 2:21 pm

I really hope the weather holds off as my future father-in-law will be coming over from Omaha to go to the game with us. He's a big Jays fan, and we've been looking forward to this for a while. If the forcast would warm by just 2 or 3 degrees, we would probably just get rain. The big question to be determined is what my fiance will wear... Blue for dad, or purple for me (I guess it's technically a gold-out for UNI).
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MoValley John » February 2nd, 2012, 2:33 pm

shocktheheart wrote:

Thug or felon if you are a guy, whore or slut for a women. Complicated science this is.

This is no lie, last night as I was watching the Drake replay on ESPN3, my wife started complaining about a burnt out fluorescent tube in the bathroom. I hate that light, but I would rather live with it than do the remodel the bathroom so dearly needs. Anyway, when my wife starts complaining about something, it's time to fix it. So around 11:00 PM or so, you can check on the board for the 45 minutes I wasn't posting, I went off to Wal-Mart to buy a General Electric F-30, 36" florescent tube. There was only one register open and right in front of me was a tattooed up, but otherwise attractive, 30ish female. She was buying two things, a case of Bush Light and a box of condoms.

I had to ask myself, do I follow this chick and try to get a party going, or go home and replace the light.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shocktheheart » February 2nd, 2012, 2:39 pm

MoValley John wrote:
shocktheheart wrote:

This is no lie, last night as I was watching the Drake replay on ESPN3, my wife started complaining about a burnt out fluorescent tube in the bathroom. I hate that light, but I would rather live with it than do the remodel the bathroom so dearly needs. Anyway, when my wife starts complaining about something, it's time to fix it. So around 11:00 PM or so, you can check on the board for the 45 minutes I wasn't posting, I went off to Wal-Mart to buy a General Electric F-30, 36" florescent tube. There was only one register open and right in front of me was a tattooed up, but otherwise attractive, 30ish female. She was buying two things, a case of Bush Light and a box of condoms.

I had to ask myself, do I follow this chick and try to get a party going, or go home and replace the light.

And...you were gone for 45 minutes and a run to Walmart and changing a bulb doesn't take that long. I think we know what you picked. :D
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby havoc » February 2nd, 2012, 2:42 pm

MoValley John wrote: She was buying two things, a case of Bush Light and a box of condoms.

You must be one of those high class people that drink Bud Light. Any good, cheap, redneck drunk knows it's Busch Light.

:buddies:
havoc
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby shocktheheart » February 2nd, 2012, 2:42 pm

havoc wrote:
MoValley John wrote: She was buying two things, a case of Bush Light and a box of condoms.

You must be one of those high class people that drink Bud Light. Any good, cheap, redneck drunk knows it's Busch Light.

:buddies:

I prefer Keystone or Natty myself to Busch.
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » February 2nd, 2012, 2:54 pm

shocktheheart wrote:

And...you were gone for 45 minutes and a run to Walmart and changing a bulb doesn't take that long. I think we know what you picked. :D

It wasn't important to the story except that it added time to my trip, but I also had to stop at Walgreens to get 12 hour pseudoephedrine. You have to get it from the pharmacy and show the pharmacists your drivers license, otherwise, it all ends up in Missouri being cooked in a mobile meth lab. Anyway, the Wal-Mart pharmacy was closed, so I had to also stop at Walgreens. I purchased the Walgreens label, 12 hour Wal-Phed.

That pretty much sums up my roughly 45 minute trip. There was no party with the trash in front of me at the register. Now had she been buying Old Milwaukee, then it would have been game on!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball