MSU @ Drake (Feb 4 7PM)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: MSU @ Drake (Feb 4 7PM)

Postby uniftw » February 7th, 2012, 5:22 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
2livewu wrote:Is there any update on Simons' health? I'm hoping the kid will be back in short order....I don't like to see my team lose, but he's fun to watch anyway.

He'll miss Wednesday's game at Illinois State....after that, it's anybody's guess. Mono can sap your energy for 4-6 weeks, so even if he plays, he probably won't be 100%.

Mono got ANTHONY JAMES a medical redshirt his true freshman year. He played in a game, got sick shortly after, turned out it was mono and he ended up missing like 2 months of practice. If it is a bad case he could be done for the year.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DUBulldog » February 7th, 2012, 5:28 pm

Jet915 wrote:
DUBulldog wrote:
2livewu wrote:Is there any update on Simons' health? I'm hoping the kid will be back in short order....I don't like to see my team lose, but he's fun to watch anyway.

He'll miss Wednesday's game at Illinois State....after that, it's anybody's guess. Mono can sap your energy for 4-6 weeks, so even if he plays, he probably won't be 100%.

I think it was Dane Watt's for CU that got mono as well. He missed a couple games atleast and was ineffective for 3-4 weeks if I recall correctly. Lost alot of weight too. Hopefully Simon's comes back sooner....

If there's one guy who can't afford to lose weight, it's Ben Simons.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball