Bluejays at Purple Aces (Tuesday, Feb 7th)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Bluejays at Purple Aces (Tuesday, Feb 7th)

Postby GarH » February 8th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Never could understand why fans have a problem with students storming the court after a win. They're students and they love their team. Let them have their fun and enjoy their college days.
GarH
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby bryce » February 10th, 2012, 12:09 am

GarH wrote:Never could understand why fans have a problem with students storming the court after a win. They're students and they love their team. Let them have their fun and enjoy their college days.

Hey, if UE won the MVC tournament I'll even storm the court, of course at nearly 60 it would be more like a light shower than a storm ;)
bryce
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby bluejays89 » February 10th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Ace Dad wrote:You tell us not to lose in non-conference play.

Would I be an axx if I said then you should not lose to .500 teams in conference play? :o

Winning and losing cannot be controlled. Players play to compete. Winning and losing are by-products.

I already stated that the Aces earned that win. I was replying to Aces 1982 demanding respect from opponents fan-bases, which is not going to happen a lot of the time when your .500 year-in year-out. Evansville is a very good basketball team with a great coach.

:Cheers:
bluejays89
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Aces1982 » February 10th, 2012, 2:39 pm

bluejays89 wrote:
Ace Dad wrote:You tell us not to lose in non-conference play.

Would I be an axx if I said then you should not lose to .500 teams in conference play? :o

Winning and losing cannot be controlled. Players play to compete. Winning and losing are by-products.

I already stated that the Aces earned that win. I was replying to Aces 1982 demanding respect from opponents fan-bases, which is not going to happen a lot of the time when your .500 year-in year-out. Evansville is a very good basketball team with a great coach.

:Cheers:

Demand??? That is a strong word that I never used or implied.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball