Inside the Rivalry: Wichita State vs. Creighton (Examiner)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby SirShoxAlot » February 11th, 2012, 12:33 pm

http://www.examiner.com/wichita-state-shockers-basketball-in-wichita/inside-the-rivalry-wichita-state-vs-creighton-1

This is my first article in almost a year. I'm not sure why that is, but I feel pretty confident about this article considering I am my only editor. I don't think the links work, even though I linked them like I'm supposed to. Hmph.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys!
SirShoxAlot
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Inside the Rivalry: Wichita State vs. Creighton (Examine

Postby glm38 » February 11th, 2012, 2:09 pm

Very well done. And just in time for today's game. Hopefully the game today lives up to some of the classic nail biters you described so well.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aargh » February 11th, 2012, 2:15 pm

That is really well-researched and well-presented. that's the best analysis of the WSU/CU I've ever seen and is t a level I would expect of nationally prominent sports writers.

It was so well-done, I found myself looking for grammatical problems to see if I could differentiate the writing from that of those who make a very good living writing reports like this.

SirShox, you should keep this as an example of your writing skills. It will come in handy when you get out of college and are looking for employment in that area.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SirShoxAlot » February 11th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Wow. Thank you guys so much. It really means a lot to get such positive feedback. You have no idea.

Aargh, I don't know if you know this, but I'm only 19, so all I really have are my dreams (blah, blah, tacky on and on) and my big goal is to someday make it to ESPN or Sports Illustrated. And to be 19 and already be compared to the guys who are there now is just... Thank you so much.
SirShoxAlot
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby glm38 » February 11th, 2012, 2:56 pm

SirShoxAlot wrote:Wow. Thank you guys so much. It really means a lot to get such positive feedback. You have no idea.

Aargh, I don't know if you know this, but I'm only 19, so all I really have are my dreams (blah, blah, tacky on and on) and my big goal is to someday make it to ESPN or Sports Illustrated. And to be 19 and already be compared to the guys who are there now is just... Thank you so much.

Humble too. Definitely not a typical Shockers fan. Sorry couldn't resist.

I do agree with Aargh you should save this article as an example of your work. It's really close to as good as anything I've read on ESPN or SI.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SirShoxAlot » February 11th, 2012, 3:16 pm

glm38 wrote:
SirShoxAlot wrote:Wow. Thank you guys so much. It really means a lot to get such positive feedback. You have no idea.

Humble too. Definitely not a typical Shockers fan. Sorry couldn't resist.

I do agree with Aargh you should save this article as an example of your work. It's really close to as good as anything I've read on ESPN or SI.

That's funny! :D

In regards to the bottom portion of your message, I just can't believe I'm reading it. I can't thank you enough!
SirShoxAlot
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball