Illinois State @ Indiana State

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Illinois State @ Indiana State

Postby sycamorestateofmind » February 15th, 2012, 5:21 pm

BirdmanBB wrote:
Wufan wrote:
ACECARD wrote:Only real losers blame the refs. for a loss. If they were 10 points ahead with 10 seconds left, there is no overtime. I bet you could find Ind. State fans who thought that the refs. favored Ill. State. With all that being said, IMO, the officials in the MVC are far below the level of basketball being played. Players and fans deserve better. I wouldn't hire some of these guys to do high school games.

Speaking out both sides of your mouth there! If the officials are bad, why is it not okay to comment?

I also don't think you will find an Indiana St. fan that feels the refs favored us after watching Odum go to the line that much. We even had one of their fans jump on our board and comment on the poor officiating towards us.

Well I watched the game again last night for a different perspective and I didn't think that it was all that bad. I mean Odum got a few calls and a few non calls on Walker hooks - re-watch the game and tell me if you agree?? Odum works the officials the entire game - he was extra active in this area last night, he gets some calls from time to time - no doubt.
sycamorestateofmind
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Re: Illinois State @ Indiana State

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball