Indiana State vs Butler

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana State vs Butler

Postby Wufan » February 18th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Tough loss for Indiana State. Hopefully they learned a little and are able to get some wins out of it in the future!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Ricardo del Rio » February 19th, 2012, 9:45 am

meistro wrote:
2livewu wrote:I don't want to hear from an ISU fan for a long time. They played an awful non-c0nference schedule, with a team full of seniors, and laid an egg for most of the year and punctuated that with a no show against a team they've been dying to play for years.

FAIL.

Really, is this necessary? I hate all the MVC teams when we play them, but I always root for every Valley team in non con. even WSU. Sure we are disappointed with this game and many others this season, but why do you have to rub it in? Are some of you guys as big of assholes in person as you are on this message board?
I come on hear to read about other teams and hear all the good basketball rumors, not to get insulted.

I have some really bad news for you, Meistro.

ISU-B has earned all of the grief it gets. It goes with the territory, when you run your mouth incessantly, after a three day anomaly.

If you want to avoid insult, don't come here. This advice applies to everyone, which includes moi.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » February 19th, 2012, 10:26 am

2livewu wrote:I don't want to hear from an ISU fan for a long time. They played an awful non-c0nference schedule, with a team full of seniors, and laid an egg for most of the year and punctuated that with a no show against a team they've been dying to play for years.

FAIL.

What a ridiculous statement. So it's the Indy State FANS that are to blame for a bad non con schedule and laying an egg this year? They (ISUb fans) had every right to be optimistic for this coming year. Did they have unrealistic expectations? Probably but that's what fans do. They probably deserve some ribbing but this is over the top. :Bam:
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby meistro » February 19th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:
meistro wrote:

FAIL.

Really, is this necessary? I hate all the MVC teams when we play them, but I always root for every Valley team in non con. even WSU. Sure we are disappointed with this game and many others this season, but why do you have to rub it in? Are some of you guys as big of assholes in person as you are on this message board?
I come on hear to read about other teams and hear all the good basketball rumors, not to get insulted.

ISU-B has earned all of the grief it gets. It goes with the territory, when you run your mouth incessantly, after a three day anomaly.

If you want to avoid insult, don't come here. This advice applies to everyone, which includes moi.

Very mature.
meistro
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby Ricardo del Rio » February 19th, 2012, 4:40 pm

I come on hear to read about other teams and hear all the good basketball rumors, not to get insulted.[/quote]

[/quote]
Very mature.[/quote]

You are welcome to change the nature of message boards with your mature approach.

Good luck.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » February 19th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:Really, is this necessary? I hate all the MVC teams when we play them, but I always root for every Valley team in non con. even WSU. Sure we are disappointed with this game and many others this season, but why do you have to rub it in? Are some of you guys as big of assholes in person as you are on this message board?

[/quote]
Very mature.[/quote]

You are welcome to change the nature of message boards with your mature approach.

Good luck.[/quote]

Here's a vote for the mature approach over coming on MVC fans expecting to get insulted.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball