Long Beach State vs. Creighton 9pm ESPN2

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Long Beach State vs. Creighton 9pm ESPN2

Postby uniftw » February 19th, 2012, 10:55 pm

UE may have been able to keep him to his signed LOI....Greg couldnt pull the "take your coach hat off and put your friend hat on." to anyone at eu
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheShock » February 19th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Congrats Jays!

P.S. This thread could become MVCFANS HOF material. Tears have been streaming down my face... Good stuff! :Cheers:
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby shocktheheart » February 20th, 2012, 9:22 am

Watch Dougie Fresh decide to play defense on the cheerleader after the game ends. She didn't stand a chance, I vote for him to be on the all defense team just for that close out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... s739nHuyNI

:D
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » February 20th, 2012, 9:39 am

jwa123 wrote:What I am about to express is my opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree with me - certainly not the CU fans.

Did anyone see that fake foul that McDermott had where he was brushed by the other player and he screamed like he just had his guts knocked out and then did an exorbitant flop? I've seen him do this crap before and I am in all honesty losing some respect for him. No doubt he is at an elite level as a basketball player but his is also a putzz.

I suppose I am the only one who expects ethical behaviour and sportsmanship.

You seem like a person who hates a guy and is desperately searching for a reason.

First you claimed you had no respect for him because you thought he traveled all the time. Then after realizing that he doesn't travel, you cite a lone flop as a reason to lose disrespect for him.

The last sentence of your post is classic considering it comes from a fan of a school that has a history of chucking basketballs and footballs onto playing surfaces during games.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MVCfans » February 20th, 2012, 9:44 am

shocktheheart wrote:Watch Dougie Fresh decide to play defense on the cheerleader after the game ends. She didn't stand a chance, I vote for him to be on the all defense team just for that close out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... s739nHuyNI

:D

Ouch. Just saw this tweet:

Doug McDermott @dfresh03

Just wanted to officially apologize to @anna_bellino for that tackle after the big W. Thankfully it wasn't
@Echenique00 in my shoes
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Ricardo del Rio » February 20th, 2012, 10:18 am

blueblood wrote:No one knows wether this coaching situation is difficult in the McDermott house or not except the McDermotts. The fact of the matter is you know no more than I do about how things are going in their house under their roof. Its none of my business and its none of your business. I do not agree with those that think or infer that they know whats best for another family. You commented on what you thought looked on TV hundreds of miles away as a low point. If that was not your intent then why start the thread?

You are always trying to pick a fight, aren't you?
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby blueblood » February 20th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Thanks for contributing a snide comment, which adds zero to the discussion.
blueblood
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby PantherSigEp » February 20th, 2012, 1:26 pm

I did not realize this message board was frequented by so many little children. For those of you who think your team's crap doesn't stink, it most certainly does. Stop being so darn sensitive. For those of you who feel the burning need to feed crow to the a fore mentioned, you're just as bad.

Is it too difficult to discuss basketball and MVC sports on the MVC message board or does everything have to devolve into a petty argument about "he said/she said"? It's like my parenting years all over again!
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ictjay » February 20th, 2012, 1:58 pm

PantherSigEp wrote:I did not realize this message board was frequented by so many little children. For those of you who think your team's crap doesn't stink, it most certainly does. Stop being so darn sensitive. For those of you who feel the burning need to feed crow to the a fore mentioned, you're just as bad.

Is it too difficult to discuss basketball and MVC sports on the MVC message board or does everything have to devolve into a petty argument about "he said/she said"? It's like my parenting years all over again!

Well put Panther. You can tell its getting close to tourney time. The gloves are coming off. Not too long ago CU fans were being complimented on there humility. Now its all about lets take every shot we can to tear them down. Check out SN. Unbelievable. Glad Shcok fans care so much. :Cheers:
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby 3ontheway » February 20th, 2012, 2:05 pm

the booker woodfox wound has not healed yet, may not ever heal.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball