SIU gets a recruiting boost

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: SIU gets a recruiting boost

Postby WSUbballer » November 3rd, 2010, 3:07 pm

underdawg wrote:I know it is customary now for fans to insult and mock SIU basketball. That's cool, we've had three years of not very good teams. But get ready for a competitive team this year, one that you've loved to hate---lot's of in your face defense (and, yes, walking up to the line of hand checking each time down on defense) and hustle.

We may not have the dawgs to finish high this season, but opponent's will physically know they have been in a game. Laugh on 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby pawball » November 4th, 2010, 7:14 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
underdawg wrote:I know it is customary now for fans to insult and mock SIU basketball. That's cool, we've had three years of not very good teams. But get ready for a competitive team this year, one that you've loved to hate---lot's of in your face defense (and, yes, walking up to the line of hand checking each time down on defense) and hustle.

We may not have the dawgs to finish high this season, but opponent's will physically know they have been in a game. Laugh on 8-)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is just so funny!
pawball
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby WSUbballer » November 4th, 2010, 7:56 pm

pawball wrote:
WSUbballer wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is just so funny!

Two posts in a row quoting me! I must have some sort of weird ability over paw "I'm a women's sports guru" ball.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby pawball » November 4th, 2010, 10:08 pm

Hey, watch out about getting your biggo all in a bind. I was quoting the quote that you were quoting.
pawball
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball