New Iowa Coach might want to drop Drake & UNI games

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: New Iowa Coach might want to drop Drake & UNI games

Postby WSUbballer » October 18th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Little Eddie wrote:
WSUbballer wrote:
LJay wrote:Speaking of Iowa, it is being announced that Creighton will play in the same crappy MTE next year that they are playing in this year and instead of Iowa State in Des Moines they will play Iowa in Des Moines. It's a crappy MTE because the other three games in the event this year are Kennesaw State, Alabama State and Louisiana and no doubt we'll get three more cupcakes next year.

Oh well...hey, I thought you couldn't play in the same MTE two straight years?

You forgot to mention the other two cupcakes in the tourney.. Iowa and Iowa State.

Rimshot...just catching up on what I missed the past few days...you got a chuckle out of me baller.

;) Come on LE. You're supposed to be a moderator. Moderators aren't supposed to be away for more than a few hours at a time. :D
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ihsi » October 19th, 2010, 8:12 pm

There is some concern that Nebraska might drop their annual game with Creighton after they join the Big Ten depending on how many conference games they play.
ihsi
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby jaysfan24 » October 19th, 2010, 8:43 pm

ihsi wrote:There is some concern that Nebraska might drop their annual game with Creighton after they join the Big Ten depending on how many conference games they play.

Haha the only way they drop the game with us is if they have to. Kansas and us are the only games that sell out down there. Other nights they'll be lucky if they get 7-8k.
jaysfan24
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby ihsi » October 19th, 2010, 8:46 pm

jaysfan24 wrote:
ihsi wrote:There is some concern that Nebraska might drop their annual game with Creighton after they join the Big Ten depending on how many conference games they play.

Haha the only way they drop the game with us is if they have to. Kansas and us are the only games that sell out down there. Other nights they'll be lucky if they get 7-8k.

no offense, but I'll believe Bruce on this.
ihsi
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball