Bradley Red/White Report

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Bradley Red/White Report

Postby tribecalledquest » October 25th, 2010, 1:41 pm

I did not go to the Bradley Red/White scrimmage. Here is the report from the Peoria Journal Star and from the Bradley official site. Three Bradley regulars didnt play and it sounded like a typical ugly, intrasquad game. The Prosser kid would help so if he played well that would be nice.

http://www.bradleyhoops.com/news/x12730 ... y-the-rust

http://www.bradleybraves.com/ViewArticl ... =205018058
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Bradley Red/White Report

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bradley Red/White Report

Postby 45otseoj » October 25th, 2010, 10:11 pm

patrick_o'brian wrote:AT looked GREAT! Skill wise he needs to work on his hands, but boy has he gotten bigger. Jordan Prosser is going to be a beast. If you ask me, shoe-in for All-Newcomer team. Walt Lemon Jr. has a decent shot, and has the explosiveness of Jermaine Brown, but with a better skill set. TB, WE, and SM did not play, but they will not be a concern I do not believe. Got to see the walk-ons ALOT! They are what they are but the little guard #10 has a big heart. Jake Eastman will be a major contributor and DSE will be All-Valley. Biggest Surprises were how big Jordan Prosser is and how big AT is. I'm not sure you can call him "sticks" the guy is a beast. Kudos to Ronnie Wright! Andrew Warren is a great leader and will be his usual self! 15-17 ppg I believe. One memorable moment was AT's block of Jordan Prosser. WOW! He shucked it bad! That's my observation. It will be a great year! ALOT OF TALENT ON THIS TEAM!

Crown 'em...
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aargh » October 26th, 2010, 7:11 am

45otseoj wrote:
patrick_o'brian wrote:AT looked GREAT! Skill wise he needs to work on his hands, but boy has he gotten bigger. Jordan Prosser is going to be a beast. If you ask me, shoe-in for All-Newcomer team. Walt Lemon Jr. has a decent shot, and has the explosiveness of Jermaine Brown, but with a better skill set. TB, WE, and SM did not play, but they will not be a concern I do not believe. Got to see the walk-ons ALOT! They are what they are but the little guard #10 has a big heart. Jake Eastman will be a major contributor and DSE will be All-Valley. Biggest Surprises were how big Jordan Prosser is and how big AT is. I'm not sure you can call him "sticks" the guy is a beast. Kudos to Ronnie Wright! Andrew Warren is a great leader and will be his usual self! 15-17 ppg I believe. One memorable moment was AT's block of Jordan Prosser. WOW! He shucked it bad! That's my observation. It will be a great year! ALOT OF TALENT ON THIS TEAM!

Crown 'em...

Tornado is posting as patrick_o'brian now???

And what does Anthony Tolliver have to do with the BU basketball report??
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » October 26th, 2010, 8:44 am

Come on now....every team has ridiculous fan guy with absolutely no perspective and a third-graders enthusiasm. Bradley just has more of them :)

I know, Im rational--but for every guy who looks good in an intra-squad scrimmage doesn't there have to be a correlating guy who looked bad?
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball