Indiana State at Evansville - Fox Sports @ 4pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby pafan » March 2nd, 2013, 2:48 pm

With a win, Evansville will grab its first MVC winning season since 1999. With a loss, its their third straight .500 season, which would still be the best three-year stretch in more than a decade.

Ned Cox is questionable for today's game.

Evansville shows a -6 in Vegas.

TV: Fox Sports Midwest, ESPN3 (with black-out in the midwest).
sad Evansville alum
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Indiana State at Evansville - Fox Sports @ 4pm

Postby isumvc1 » March 2nd, 2013, 3:10 pm

Aces win this by double digits. Especially is Arop is still suspended for ISU
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby isumvc1 » March 2nd, 2013, 4:46 pm

Sycamores trailing as expected. But not by as much (yet) as I thought we would. 30-26, 4:43 1st half
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby isumvc1 » March 2nd, 2013, 4:58 pm

UE leads 37-36 at the half.

Odum with 17 points, Ryan with 11
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bryce » March 2nd, 2013, 6:13 pm

Aces Win! Now go Ill State so Aces can finish 3rd.
bryce
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby isumvc1 » March 2nd, 2013, 6:21 pm

And the Aces put the Sycamores out of their misery with a 16 point thrashing.

Sycamores complete the season going from 1st place 9-4 to 5th place 9-9 faster than the speed of light.

One more game to get thrashed in St. Louis (by either UNI or UE (again)) and we can end this miserable nightmare of a season
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ace Happy » March 2nd, 2013, 7:28 pm

isumvc1 wrote:And the Aces put the Sycamores out of their misery with a 16 point thrashing.

Sycamores complete the season going from 1st place 9-4 to 5th place 9-9 faster than the speed of light.

One more game to get thrashed in St. Louis (by either UNI or UE (again)) and we can end this miserable nightmare of a season

Aces are peaking at the right time. Simmons finally using more of his bench the last 5 games and its made a difference. I well remember how critical Arop is to ISU (he killed us during our first matchup) and I think your team will be no walk over in the tourney. Additionally, I think Lansing is a great coach so I think he'll have the Trees ready.
Ace Happy
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby pafan » March 2nd, 2013, 7:57 pm

The boo-birds came out in force to the Ford Center tonight. Fortunately, they were all directed at the officials, who definitely were not "homers", despite a very loud ISU fan in the balcony shouting this early on...
sad Evansville alum
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member

Postby isumvc1 » March 2nd, 2013, 7:59 pm

Ace Happy wrote:
isumvc1 wrote:And the Aces put the Sycamores out of their misery with a 16 point thrashing.

Aces are peaking at the right time. Simmons finally using more of his bench the last 5 games and its made a difference. I well remember how critical Arop is to ISU (he killed us during our first matchup) and I think your team will be no walk over in the tourney. Additionally, I think Lansing is a great coach so I think he'll have the Trees ready to lose and end the misery.

FIFY ace happy. Sorry, but no way is ISU winning Friday, regardless of whether we play you or UNI. Doesn't make a difference. The team has given up, raised the white flag on the season. Anyone who thinks differently I've got some land to sell you in Nevada
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ace Dad » March 2nd, 2013, 8:18 pm

isumvc1 wrote:
Ace Happy wrote:

Aces are peaking at the right time. Simmons finally using more of his bench the last 5 games and its made a difference. I well remember how critical Arop is to ISU (he killed us during our first matchup) and I think your team will be no walk over in the tourney. Additionally, I think Lansing is a great coach so I think he'll have the Trees ready to lose and end the misery.

FIFY ace happy. Sorry, but no way is ISU winning Friday, regardless of whether we play you or UNI. Doesn't make a difference. The team has given up, raised the white flag on the season. Anyone who thinks differently I've got some land to sell you in Nevada

What are the specific player examples that indicate your players have given up?
There is no difference between basketball and life. Give both your best and ignore the "fans" on the sideline.
Ace Dad
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball