Questions for next season

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby CBB_Fan » April 7th, 2013, 2:59 pm

It is going to be a LONG offseason. I don't really know much about the changing nature of the league, other than Creighton leaving, and I'm guessing the same stands for most other teams. So, I have a few questions for fans of other schools (and of course, Wichita State fans as well):

Personnel:
What important players are you losing for next year? Who are you bringing in? What expectations do you have for your returning players? How will next year's team differ from this year's? Do you think your team as a whole is stronger, or weaker?

Offseason:
What are the important games for your school in the offseason? What teams are in your preseason tournament? How many games do you still have to schedule? And most importantly, how well do you think your team will do?

Conference play:

What are your expectations for conference play? Do you expect to finish in the top half, or fall into the Thursday game? At what point would you feel your team over/under achieved?

Now, let's talk about the other teams. How strong do you feel the conference will be as a whole, compared to other conferences and to the MVC this year? Do you feel any team will be dramatically different from last year (better or worse)? Who wins the conference and tournament, and how do the standings turn out?
CBB_Fan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball