WSU vs Kansas Newman (Exhibition)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: WSU vs Kansas Newman (Exhibition)

Postby DoubleJayAlum » November 13th, 2010, 8:54 am

WSUbballer wrote:Who has said that Stutz is an NBA prospect? Where are you getting this stuff from? In your nightly dreams about WSU posters? Seriously, it's becoming a problem understanding what stuff is actually said here and what stuff you're pulling out of your bloated hole.

There were posts by WSU posters saying just such a thing. If you want names, go ahead and run a search.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DoubleJayAlum » November 13th, 2010, 8:56 am

Aargh wrote:Hall is a 6'8" PF I think I saw that he's 225. From pics I've seen, that might be light.

In the JC National Championship tourney last year, Hall averaged 24 and 11. He's at 17.3 and 7 so far this year. He transferred JuCo's this year. He's on the #5 rated JuCo in the nation and isn't the #1 rebounding option on that team, which has 3 players averaging 6 or more boards.

Is a future lottery pick or just an NBA prospect? :dance:
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » November 13th, 2010, 9:01 am

DUBulldog wrote:Here's my understanding of the rule when it comes to redshirting and exhibition games. New players can play in an exhibition and still redshirt. Returning players cannot.

But.........none of that matters when it comes to a player redshirting due to injury. In the case of injury, a player can play in up to 25 or 30% (can't remember which) of his team's games and still be granted a redshirt (called a medical hardship in this case). I'm pretty sure those 25-30% of the games must be at the beginning of the season.....e.g. you can't miss the first 30 games, play in the last 5 and still be granted a medical hardship.

You've got it. Just as an add-on, the medical hardship injury has to be a "season ending injury", so your example situation is right on as well.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » November 13th, 2010, 11:37 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:
scottieb wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote: And no Baller, this isn't just Creighton fans picking on WSU fans.

Don't include me with ya'll DJA. Not a CU fan here.

Yeah, that wasn't intended to be a reference to you - more of a general reference to Baller's constant refrain.

How about your constant obsession with everything Wichita State? You parade around here talking about WSU more than you do CU. Your niche hasn't changed at all.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » November 13th, 2010, 11:39 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:
WSUbballer wrote:Who has said that Stutz is an NBA prospect? Where are you getting this stuff from? In your nightly dreams about WSU posters? Seriously, it's becoming a problem understanding what stuff is actually said here and what stuff you're pulling out of your bloated hole.

There were posts by WSU posters saying just such a thing. If you want names, go ahead and run a search.

Did I say such things? When you're directing your posts to ME, don't include me with things said by OTHER people. That makes you out to being a big fatty. Nobody likes BIG FATTIES.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » November 14th, 2010, 6:18 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
DoubleJayAlum wrote:There were posts by WSU posters saying just such a thing. If you want names, go ahead and run a search.

Did I say such things? When you're directing your posts to ME, don't include me with things said by OTHER people. That makes you out to being a big fatty. Nobody likes BIG FATTIES.

Did I ever say that you said such things? No, I did not.

If you weren't always looking for your next battle, perhaps you would have noticed. Instead, you just go into attack mode whenever WSU is mentioned.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball