Head Case

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Head Case

Postby 45otseoj » August 30th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Mike Radigan wrote:
45otseoj wrote:Is he injured? Is he in trouble (for a 4th time)? What is this "bullish" he is referencing? Does anyone have any answers?

While I certainly do not know, I assume he's referring to the message board.

You seem to be one of the few people "in the know" when it comes to these latest rumors.

Are you willing to strike them down as just rumors, or is there something here?

As a side note: I want to apologize to any disgruntled BU fan who disagrees with this thread's direction. If Peoria had a Circuit Clerk public access site then maybe I wouldn't have to ask all these questions, and we could get down to the FACTS. I want to clarify that my comments stem from a thread which is based on rumor and speculation and was started by a Bradley fan. I am just a curious Valley fan who finds the life and times of Mr. Downtown Taylor Brown (aka TB3) very interesting.
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Mike Radigan » August 30th, 2010, 2:28 pm

45otseoj wrote:
Mike Radigan wrote:
45otseoj wrote:Is he injured? Is he in trouble (for a 4th time)? What is this "bullish" he is referencing? Does anyone have any answers?

While I certainly do not know, I assume he's referring to the message board.

You seem to be one of the few people "in the know" when it comes to these latest rumors.

Are you willing to strike them down as just rumors, or is there something here?

As a side note: I want to apologize to any disgruntled BU fan who disagrees with this thread's direction. If Peoria had a Circuit Clerk public access site then maybe I wouldn't have to ask all these questions, and we could get down to the FACTS. I want to clarify that my comments stem from a thread which is based on rumor and speculation and was started by a Bradley fan. I am just a curious Valley fan who finds the life and times of Mr. Downtown Taylor Brown (aka TB3) very interesting.

While I've heard the rumors I am NOT in the know. To the BEST of MY knowledge they are just that, RUMORS.
Mike Radigan
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby jmp » August 30th, 2010, 7:21 pm

Mike Radigan wrote:To the BEST of MY knowledge they are just that, RUMORS.

Stevie Nicks couldn't have said it any better, just Rumours.

jmp
jmp
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby hot nuts » August 30th, 2010, 7:48 pm

I heard he tried to sell a Senate seat...but it turns out that isn't a crime in Illinois.
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MacGuyver » September 1st, 2010, 9:04 am

PricklyPete wrote:
unipanther99 wrote:He got a technical that cost his team at a crucial moment at UNI last year. I can understand the point of wanting to get one to motivate your team, but I didn't get the impression that is what he was doing and it wasn't exactly like the Shockers needed to be more motivated at that point with the game so close.

To be fair, Altman got t'd up at the end of the George Mason game last year which was the reason Creighton lost that game.

Yes Altman got T'd but it was a shockingly horrible call, by VALLEY Refs standards. If you didnt watch it dont comment. That did cost CU the game, but Altman is not that kind of coach and is reaction was warranted. With Stinnett gone i'd say the new most hated players could go to Kyle Weems. Kid talks major trash on the floor, he has the game to back it up but he's just annoying.
MacGuyver
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Shockerfan13 » September 2nd, 2010, 6:11 pm

MacGuyver wrote:
PricklyPete wrote:
unipanther99 wrote:He got a technical that cost his team at a crucial moment at UNI last year. I can understand the point of wanting to get one to motivate your team, but I didn't get the impression that is what he was doing and it wasn't exactly like the Shockers needed to be more motivated at that point with the game so close.

To be fair, Altman got t'd up at the end of the George Mason game last year which was the reason Creighton lost that game.

Yes Altman got T'd but it was a shockingly horrible call, by VALLEY Refs standards. If you didnt watch it dont comment. That did cost CU the game, but Altman is not that kind of coach and is reaction was warranted. With Stinnett gone i'd say the new most hated players could go to Kyle Weems. Kid talks major trash on the floor, he has the game to back it up but he's just annoying.

Kyle must get it from his mom. She's a pretty......how do I put this so it doesn't get deleted....rowdy.....person to say the least. She's almost more fun to watch at the WSU game than the game itself.
Shockerfan13
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball