Head Case

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Head Case

Postby hot nuts » August 29th, 2010, 8:11 pm

Hmmmm...one of the posts on this thread suggest he maybe dismissed due to the unknown circumstance. Players don't get dismissed from the team for injuries.
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WSUbballer » August 29th, 2010, 9:02 pm

MoValley John wrote:If I were interested, I would log on to http://www.bradleyfans.com. It is the best darned sports website on the planet. The moderators are fair, unbiased and plugged into the top levels of sports personalities and sports media. If there is a rumor, they will know about it - and good or bad, the http://www.bradleyfans.com moderators will report on the rumor in a fashion usually associated with Fox News, "Fair and Balanced."

I will report back shortly.

:lol: :lol:

Didn't they used to call that place something on VT? I forget what they called it.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby 45otseoj » August 29th, 2010, 10:50 pm

bigdawg wrote:Who knows what is happening, but sometimes it's better to excise the cancer anyway. Addition by subtraction.

Not for Les.

If TB3 doesn't play this season, he's done.
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby it's boogie time » August 30th, 2010, 6:16 am

Bradley desperately needs Taylor Brown's rebounding ability. There's no replacement for him on the roster.
it's boogie time
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby hot nuts » August 30th, 2010, 11:28 am

Well, the BU board removed the thread. Must be a coverup!
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

Postby squirrel » August 30th, 2010, 12:35 pm

MoValley John wrote:No rumors circling in Peoria. There are a few biased people with an anti-Bradley agenda that are starting a few (obviously false) rumors about Taylor Brown and a serious wrist injury. There are a few other rumors, but this is the most recent false and unsubstantiable rumor floating out of Peoria. If the world could just get over the anti-Bradley inferiority complex.

If only they had the facts and proofs.

We won't name names, but there are those in the Bradley fan base who actually stay up at night plotting ways to undermine the school. They plant rumors and operate a stealth misinformation campaign in attempts to discredit and attack the good people of Bradley University. It's a shame they don't use their energies in a more positive fashion.
squirrel
All MVC
All MVC

Postby landmark » August 30th, 2010, 12:58 pm

not sure of this counts as a head case but come on his name has 3 freaking letters

or is this a Freudian slip?
landmark
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BU fan » August 30th, 2010, 1:18 pm

I saw the thread on the bradleyfans board- several different posters who were not the regulars, posting widely different rumors ranging from a serious injury, to academic problem, to some altercation on the campus (wasn't that an old story?). Seems with so many vastly different rumors, it's likely none of them have any truth. My guess is that is why it got pulled.
BU fan
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby 45otseoj » August 30th, 2010, 1:44 pm

BU fan wrote:I saw the thread on the bradleyfans board- several different posters who were not the regulars, posting widely different rumors ranging from a serious injury, to academic problem, to some altercation on the campus (wasn't that an old story?). Seems with so many vastly different rumors, it's likely none of them have any truth. My guess is that is why it got pulled.

I saw the thread on the PJStar Board first. It was started by dogsrus who I consider a very fair poster who wouldn't start a thread like this without cause. It was posted on Friday August, 27 at 10:57 am. For those who missed it earlier: http://www.pjstarforums.com/board/viewt ... 63&t=81053

Then we have his tweet from Saturday August, 28 at 12:53 pm:
As soon as I get i'n my groove this bullish happen!!!! Deammnnn... I'm mad a's hell right now...
http://twitter.com/taylor3brown

Is he injured? Is he in trouble (for a 4th time)? What is this "bullish" he is referencing? Does anyone have any answers?
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Mike Radigan » August 30th, 2010, 1:52 pm

45otseoj wrote:Is he injured? Is he in trouble (for a 4th time)? What is this "bullish" he is referencing? Does anyone have any answers?

While I certainly do not know, I assume he's referring to the message board.
Mike Radigan
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball