Missouri State's Pickens to miss season

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Missouri State's Pickens to miss season

Postby MSUDuo » August 21st, 2010, 11:31 pm

WSUbballer wrote:
MSUDuo wrote:Learn to comprehend what people write and maybe you will understand what I was saying. Maybe not though

Oh, I understood your response all right, but it makes little sense. I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

You're getting ahead of yourself again. It cost you a few years ago and you're heading down the same path. Pipe down pumpy.

Right...

I got what you were saying. However, your comment had nothing to do with what I was saying.

Nowhere in my post did I say Pickens was nothing to the Bears. No where did I say his loss wouldn't hurt us. What I was saying was how a bench player could be the wouldn't be the ultimate factor like BridmanBB was trying to make him. To say the whether or not WSU is a heavy favorite based on MSU losing a bench player? Really?
MSUDuo
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WSUbballer » August 22nd, 2010, 12:32 am

Well I'm sure his point was that it certainly doesn't help MSU. If WSU is the favorite, then it wouldn't seem to hurt that thought, would it?

You might not feel the effects of losing two bench players in November or December, but by January or February it may well be a big disadvantage.

Does that resemble any sort of sense?
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball