Allen leaves Shux

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Allen leaves Shux

Postby ACECARD » September 24th, 2016, 9:58 am

Wufan wrote:I wouldn't criticize anyone for taking ISU, UNI, or WSU as first. I think WSU will be first, but I might be biased. :D

All three have very good returning players, lots of potential and lots of questions. WSU has the last two FOY winners returning, and the most stars from the recruiting services if that's worth anything. I imagine Markis McDuffie will be one of the best players in the league this year, and the only thing that will stop Shaq Morris will be foul trouble. Top 100 recruit Landry Shamet should be the front-runner for FOY this year, 6-9 big Darryl Willis was a top 10 JUCO that will get some run for NCOY. Athletic role players Zach Brown and Rashard Kelly will be given an opportunity to step up, and Conner Frankamp might be able to tap that top 30 high school potential. A quick JC and the nations leading high school scorer will battle for PG minutes.

Will everyone perform as rosy as I predict? Nope, but WSU will be damn good again this year.

WSU, UNI, and ISUr in that order. WSU is the best team in the league until they can prove to me that they aren't.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Re: Allen leaves Shux

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball