Contract extension for Marty Simmons

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Contract extension for Marty Simmons

Postby ACECARD » November 28th, 2016, 7:33 pm

People who post to this board, and complain about how bad the Aces program, and coach ,and team are are basically cowards if they don't post to the Aces forum. Nobody on this forum gives a chit about the Aces, and you're wasting your time posting about them on this forum. If all you want is for some A-Hole WSU fan to agree with you, then you are in the right place.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bball Junkie » November 28th, 2016, 8:12 pm

I have posted on the Aces board under a different screen name for years. I've had season tickets on and off for 20 years and pull for the team every year. I've got Aces memorabilia all over my house and office, encourage friends to give an Aces game a try, and have been a donor in the past. Call me a coward if you want just because I don't like the program being mediocre the past 10 years and because I haven't felt the current staff can get the program over the hump the past 2 seasons. The program has a nice practice facility and a nice arena. These are good recruiting tools that are seemingly being wasted due to the style of offense and the historical underutilization of a big man in the offense. I'll not post again on this topic until after the season is over, but unless the team develops a third reliable scoring option, the team is destined for a play-in game.
Bball Junkie
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby uniftw » November 29th, 2016, 7:13 am

ACECARD wrote:People who post to this board, and complain about how bad the Aces program, and coach ,and team are are basically cowards if they don't post to the Aces forum. Nobody on this forum gives a chit about the Aces, and you're wasting your time posting about them on this forum. If all you want is for some A-Hole WSU fan to agree with you, then you are in the right place.

I'd argue Aces fans who aren't willing to come here and defend their coach after a decade are the cowards for not being willing to have their safe space violated and be triggered by people who aren't okay with a program with the potential upside of Evansville, continue to just drift along however the tide of the conference takes them.

Yes, that's terribly written. You get the point. Deal with it.
Last edited by uniftw on November 29th, 2016, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SubGod22 » November 29th, 2016, 9:54 am

uniftw wrote:
ACECARD wrote:People who post to this board, and complain about how bad the Aces program, and coach ,and team are are basically cowards if they don't post to the Aces forum. Nobody on this forum gives a chit about the Aces, and you're wasting your time posting about them on this forum. If all you want is for some A-Hole WSU fan to agree with you, then you are in the right place.

I'd argue Aces fans who aren't willing to come here and defend their coach after a decade at the cowards for not being willing to have their safe space violated and be triggered by people who aren't okay with a program with the potential upside of Evansville continue to just drift along however the tide of the conference takes them.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » December 13th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Apply like half the things I said in this thread to SIU.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mule » December 13th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Cdizzle wrote:Apply like half the things I said in this thread to SIU.

Would that be the bull half or the sh*t half?
mule
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Cdizzle » December 13th, 2016, 2:35 pm

mule wrote:

Good good. Now I've summed up how I view the situation in one post, and you've summed up that you still don't understand anything about competitive D1 basketball programs in one post. We're going to save everyone so much time.

:Cheers:
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby UEACES80 » December 13th, 2016, 5:39 pm

mule wrote:

Tip of the cap to you Mule. :Cheers:
UEACES80
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby ACECARD » December 13th, 2016, 9:33 pm

mule wrote:

Post of the year! Drizzel is a legend in his own mind.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Postby specialsauce » December 13th, 2016, 10:53 pm

Oh ya, that was a real side-splitter.. :?
specialsauce
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball